You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    My point was you were rude and childish...like a punk kid in school, because someone didn't agree with or vote the exact same way you did. The guy didn't say he didn't vote. He said he didn't vote for hillary or trump.
    I told someone to stfu? and? to complain about either nominee and not vote period is childish in my opinion, so again your point? I'm sure he'll put his big boy pants and not be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
      I told someone to stfu? and? to complain about either nominee and not vote period is childish in my opinion, so again your point? I'm sure he'll put his big boy pants and not be offended.
      It is hard to argue that well-thought-out wisdom.

Comment

That it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

See ya later

Comment

Dude, go to an MSNBC or CNN forum. You'll be much more at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
              It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
              Yep! Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                then stfu
                That statement just earned you a permanent demerit in your file.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                  To me, it's not that I dispute any policy he's had so far, but it really bothers me the way he's going about it. The president shouldn't make laws, congress should. I really do hope that he slows down soon. Right after he signs the order repealing Obamacare
                  Yep! Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    That statement just earned you a permanent demerit in your file.

Doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice addition to the discussion. You type that during class or did you get a break in between lunch and study hall?
                      PC Police out in force.. Back to your safe space

Comment

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post

I am a conservative. But DUDE, you might be more comfortable going to a more homogeneous forum. Where everyone has the same thoughts and feelings. We generally have good open discussions here. Hard to do that if everyone just pats each other on the back and tries to shut down opposing views without listening to each other.

Comment

[QUOTE=super_dave;12160831]Maybe you misunderstood me and my position. The firing is something I'm am perfectly fine with. He needs to appoint and surround himself with competent patriots like he has. I agree with the orders so far and they are needed to undo bo's crap, but I want the process of lawmaking to resemble what I learned from school house rock.[/QUOTE]

Once again. This has nothing to do with making laws. He is simply instructing agencies to enforce laws that were already passed the proper way and are already on the books.

Comment

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post
                            Seems a bit unwarranted. Someone was being rude, he called him on it. I'm not sure what that has to do with MSNBC or CNN.

Comment

Partisanship is for people too stupid to see the forest from the trees.

Comment

no civility in political discussions

Comment

Working...
                                X