You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Seems a bit unwarranted. Someone was being rude, he called him on it. I'm not sure what that has to do with MSNBC or CNN.
    tired of people complaining about the election when they didn't take the time to vote

Comment

My boy trump

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
        no civility in political discussions
        shut up! (kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          tired of people complaining about the election when they didn't take the time to vote
          That's fine. My comment wasn't directed toward you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            That's fine. My comment wasn't directed toward you.
            I know it wasn't bud, just clarifying it to the people who get offended over a roach being stepped on

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Nice addition to the discussion. You type that during class or did you get a break in between lunch and study hall?

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
                You sir are wrong the ag does not have the power to make the law only follow it. She broke the law by not upholding the president order.

Comment

Is a presidential order law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                    dang, anotheral butthurt hitlery supporter added to the ignore list.....
                    We need a like button on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                      You sir are wrong the ag does not have the power to make the law only follow it. She broke the law by not upholding the president order.
                      Interesting how the roles are reversed....

Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, who was fired on Monday for refusing to defend President Trump’s immigration ban, was questioned by Sen. Jeff Sessions in what now appears to be a …

Comment

Hey I just love it when I see liberals crying. Maybe CA will secede and they'll all move there and smoke dope together in one big all accepting crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                          Partisanship is for people too stupid to see the forest from the trees.
                          CAN'T see the forest FOR the trees.

Comment

Not for a Second

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            [/B]It will as soon as he gets done ridding our system of Obamas numerous EO's
                            Nearly all of which put the screws to the citizens of this country
                            I would love to believe that but then I'd have to consider the possibility that the Tooth Fairy is real. No crooked president ever considered doing away with the Executive Order. Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever have an honest president. Sure would be nice if DT proved me wrong.

The one good thing I can imagine might come from this most recent cluster **** of barring people with a legal right to enter (c'mon, don't act like they were giving out refunds or compensating them for their damages) is that maybe he'll **** off enough Republicans so that Congress will snip away the powers the presidency has been giving itself over the last few decades.

Comment

Nothing to discuss. Boss gives order and subordinate refuses to do it and it is a lawful order it is insubordination? subordinate gets fired and replaced

I live by these rules at work and so do the guys that work for me. Kinda how most organizations are ran.

I really do not understand the discussion. Do you guys complaining have a career and if so do you just do whatever you want or does your boss give you direction or orders? If you guys have your own company can I come work for you and do nothing when you tell me to and still get a paycheck?

Comment

This is the change I've been waiting for. Caution snowflakes melting!!

Comment

Working...
                                X