You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.
    Where's that part about voting and or not voting in the constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho View Post
      You didn't vote, so you can't complain

No ticky...no laundry
      re-read my post. I wasn't complaing. I was pointing something out. In regards to not voting...that's that bs they shoveled to us in grade school... ya gotta chose one of the two and vote. I didn't see it in either of them, sorry. I will go back to watching now...since you trumped me. Lol

Comment

re-read my post. I wasn't complaing. I was pointing something out. In regards to not voting...that's that bs they shoveled to us in grade school... ya gotta chose one of the two and vote. I didn't see it in either of them, sorry. I will go back to watching now...since you trumped me. Lol

Bye-bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to be clear, voting is a privilege not a right and most importantly it's not a Constitutional right. The Constitution does however provide protection for being not allowed to vote. "When the Constitution was enacted, it did not include a right to vote for the simple reason that the Founders didn't think most people should vote."

Comment

Not really, you gave up your voice when you chose not to have one by not voting. If you have an opinion keep it to yourself for the next four years, then do yourself a favor and vote in the next election. Or go hold a protest sign and hug a comfort dog. Whatever gives you the warm and fuzzies

Comment

Fun, another saturday night massacre. This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                Fun, another saturday night massacre. This should be good.

My phone says it's Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                  Not really, you gave up your voice when you chose not to have one by not voting. If you have an opinion keep it to yourself for the next four years, then do yourself a favor and vote in the next election. Or go hold a protest sign and hug a comfort dog. Whatever gives you the warm and fuzzies

Comfort dog? How about a comfort fatty with glasses wearing black and pink.

Comment

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.

Bwahahahahahaha

(Applause)
                    (Applause)
                    (Applause)

My support of the new president is continuing to rise at a meteoric pace.

Comment

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                      he fired someone that obama hired.

he didn't fire an elected official. he didn't create a new law. He didn't circumvent any existing laws.

Comment

To me, it's not that I dispute any policy he's had so far, but it really bothers me the way he's going about it. The president shouldn't make laws, congress should. I really do hope that he slows down soon. Right after he signs the order repealing Obamacare

Comment

Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                            Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!

Let them sweat a little bit. I'm all for vetting people who come from these countries. It will all be worked in the near future. The man said he was going to secure our borders and he is putting his money where his mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post

the guys that flew the jets into the world trade center had legal passports.

how's that for perspective?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                                the guys that flew the jets into the world trade center had legal passports.

how did that work out for us?
                                Oh, so Saudi Arabia was on the list of banned countries?

Comment

Working...
                                X