You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're fired!

Trump just replaced King Obama's lackey at the DOJ since she refused to enforce his order...

#MAGA #electionshaveconsequences

See ya!

Comment

Court adjourned!!!

Comment

Well... bye!

Comment

That's called decisive leadership!

Comment

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.

Comment

Nothing he has done has shown "unleashed power" and president Obama did the same thing with Bush's people. Just cause Trump does it, doesn't automatically make it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                Did you vote for Hillary?

Comment

Whaaaaaat??? Is this the first time you have seen this happen or something?

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                    Did you vote for Hillary?
                    Probably

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you been living under a rock for the last 8 years sir? Multiple decisions Obama made effected me directly as a business owner. People aren't protesting policies...they're protesting Trump. Why is America FIRST such a bad thing? Has Ashton Kuchar invaded the GS?

Comment

I wish he would just drive the stake through Killary's heart while he can and not let her lie low. Don't wanna see any more Clinton's try to make a run in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                            Probably
                            No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.

Comment

No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.
                              You didn't vote, so you can't complain

No ticky...no laundry

Comment

Working...
                              X