You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
    Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
    Before posting such a long comment make sure it contains some semblance of accuracy.....please

Comment

Draining the swamp. The man is living up to his campaign promises. How often does that actually happen?

I'm in the train. It's going to be UUUGE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Green card holders and visas holders "Are Not true Citizens!

The U.S. Constitution established America's national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for "Its Citizens".
        Last edited by El Forajido; 01-31-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

The problem is - a candidate is doing what he said he would do if elected. It's the first time in a long time something like this has happened and people can't figure out how to deal with it. They just watch the media and use their talking points!

Comment

Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
            Everything you said here is wrong..... POTUS has the constitutional power to deny entry to anyone deemed a threat to this country. See section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

Immigration to this country is not a constitutional right.....it is a privilege.

Furthermore the firing is fully justified. She is part of the executive branch which only serves to carry out the orders of the President.

She does not have her own power.....she can only execute his power....and the moment she stops doing that it is her obligation to either resign or be fired for insubordination.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Try again, this is all wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                To me, it's not that I dispute any policy he's had so far, but it really bothers me the way he's going about it. The president shouldn't make laws, congress should. I really do hope that he slows down soon. Right after he signs the order repealing Obamacare
                What did you guys want him to do? The Commander in Chief simply can't have people that high up defy him. Was he supposed to take his time and let the firing process go through government bureaucracy?

And I hope he doesn't slow down. He needs to keep doing everything he said he would as fast as he can.

Comment

lol, he fired someone that said they weren't going to do what their boss said. why is this even an argument?

Comment

IMO he needs to fire the whole lot of AG's and start over.
                    Then on to the EPA and any other Obama picks. Fire them all!
                    Drain the swamp!

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                      lol, he fired someone that said they weren't going to do what their boss said. why is this even an argument?
                      Because liberals are grasping at every single straw they can and then twisting it as much as possibly trying to make Trump look bad. And they don't care how much they contradict themselves as long as their sheep remain stirred up.

Comment

It's about dang time these people are held accountable for insubordination. Glad to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Because liberals are grasping at every single straw they can and then twisting it as much as possibly trying to make Trump look bad. And they don't care how much they contradict themselves as long as their sheep remain stirred up.
                          apparently it's not just the liberals. at this point in the game, I almost expect some of these liberals to fight everything trump does, it's these fence riding independents that want to search for some Utopian perfect politician that have me concerned.

Comment

Im about to send an email out to my staff telling them to ignore the CEO's planned directives for the fiscal year as I do not morally agree with them.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                              To me, it's not that I dispute any policy he's had so far, but it really bothers me the way he's going about it. The president shouldn't make laws, congress should. I really do hope that he slows down soon. Right after he signs the order repealing Obamacare
                              He is only doing what he said he would when he was campaigning. Wow what and idea.....Do what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                                Green card holders and visas holders "Are Not true Citizens!

The U.S. Constitution established America's national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for "Its Citizens".
                                But everyone is a citizen of the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X