You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
    I would love to believe that but then I'd have to consider the possibility that the Tooth Fairy is real. No crooked president ever considered doing away with the Executive Order. Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever have an honest president. Sure would be nice if DT proved me wrong.

The one good thing I can imagine might come from this most recent cluster **** of barring people with a legal right to enter (c'mon, don't act like they were giving out refunds or compensating them for their damages) is that maybe he'll **** off enough Republicans so that Congress will snip away the powers the presidency has been giving itself over the last few decades.
    He did not bar anyone, he did inconvenience some folks.....so what

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a banker so what do you expect.

Comment

I would love to believe that but then I'd have to consider the possibility that the Tooth Fairy is real. No crooked president ever considered doing away with the Executive Order. Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever have an honest president. Sure would be nice if DT proved me wrong.

The one good thing I can imagine might come from this most recent cluster **** of barring people with a legal right to enter (c'mon, don't act like they were giving out refunds or compensating them for their damages) is that maybe he'll **** off enough Republicans so that Congress will snip away the powers the presidency has been giving itself over the last few decades.

No one is barred. It's temporary until it can be sorted out. These countries are in turmoil, infested with radicals, sex slavers and general bad people. There is no information being provided about the people coming here from these countries. These countries were put on a list by, guess who, OBAMA to do this exact same thing if he felt it was needed. State sponsored terrorism and sex slavery were the biggest reasons. Obama did this same thing with Iraq, no one raised an eyebrow. Jimmy Carter did it with Iran. It's been done between them.

Trump is perfectly within the law which he DID NOT CREATE. Also, they do NOT have a legal right to enter because they are not citizens. We owe these people exactly Jack and $%^& A country has a right to keep any non citizen from entering for any reason they decide.

Also everyone with a green card has been admitted in.

Comment

You either truly fail to understand what actions have taken place and the reasons why or you simply lack the ability to understand period.

Comment

These weren't people on a list. This was a broad inclusion of everyone (green card holders notwithstanding) from different countries Trump picked out. If Trump "had the ability to understand" what was best for this country, he would have made this decision for people from those countries who were newly applying. Instead you have people who paid their money, were vetted and were contributing to the betterment of the country. For example, the MIT student who might lose her scholarship was being acclimated to our culture (exactly what we want to happen) and now has been forbidden from coming back to school.

Putting a stop to new people coming in would be smart. Trying to make something retro active is stupid and dangerous. Imagine if he made a law revoking tax deductions you made in 2015. When the gov called asking for their money would you hand it over with a smile?

Comment

I wonder who leaked his private phone conversations with Mexico and Australia leaders. Seems to me they could easily be identified and then fired and prosecuted for treason. There is a lot more house cleaning that needs to be done and quick!

Comment

These weren't people on a list. This was a broad inclusion of everyone (green card holders notwithstanding) from different countries Trump picked out. If Trump "had the ability to understand" what was best for this country, he would have made this decision for people from those countries who were newly applying. Instead you have people who paid their money, were vetted and were contributing to the betterment of the country. For example, the MIT student who might lose her scholarship was being acclimated to our culture (exactly what we want to happen) and now has been forbidden from coming back to school.

Putting a stop to new people coming in would be smart. Trying to make something retro active is stupid and dangerous. Imagine if he made a law revoking tax deductions you made in 2015. When the gov called asking for their money would you hand it over with a smile?
                  Just like the San Bernadino shooters were supposedly vetted on their Visa Application? If you can't realize that we need to put a temporary hold and revise our vetting system then there is no use in discussing this further with you.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Nothing to discuss. Boss gives order and subordinate refuses to do it and it is a lawful order it is insubordination? subordinate gets fired and replaced

I live by these rules at work and so do the guys that work for me. Kinda how most organizations are ran.

I really do not understand the discussion. Do you guys complaining have a career and if so do you just do whatever you want or does your boss give you direction or orders? If you guys have your own company can I come work for you and do nothing when you tell me to and still get a paycheck?
                    I hear crickets

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I wonder who leaked his private phone conversations with Mexico and Australia leaders. Seems to me they could easily be identified and then fired and prosecuted for treason. There is a lot more house cleaning that needs to be done and quick!
                      Obama has packed the agencies with thousands of party loyalists. They are colluding, plotting and acting out their resistance tactics. I'm sure Tillerson has already been made aware of the ones that are poisoning the apple and we will see a massive firing from all the agencies in short order now that the nominations are getting through.

Comment

No one claimed these were individuals on a list. We know they are broad inclusions from a list of countries. The list of these countries pre-dates Trump.

I have no worries of him creating a law revoking tax deductions I made in 2015, 2014, 2016, or will make in 2017 or 2039. Why? Because he does not have the ability to create law. Just like he didn't create this one.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Obama has packed the agencies with thousands of party loyalists. They are colluding, plotting and acting out their resistance tactics. I'm sure Tillerson has already been made aware of the ones that are poisoning the apple and we will see a massive firing from all the agencies in short order now that the nominations are getting through.
                          I hope you are right. Would love to go outside and hear that loud sucking sound of the DC toilet being flushed.

Comment

Working...
                          X