You're fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
    Oh, so Saudi Arabia was on the list of banned countries?

Thanks for the reminder! Just sent trump a text to add them to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, so Saudi Arabia was on the list of banned countries?
      no, but they do have a functioning government. unlike the other 7 countries on the list. very similar to the list of countries obama has been bombing for years.

Comment

Does not compare to the one during Nixon's Presidency. She got what she asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          obama has been bombing for years.
          And what did that get him? He felt fierce while wearing his Mom jeans. He is such a tool already commenting support for the protesters. Fine if he wants to cheer from his living room but really should quietly go into the background like most presidents have to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.
            then you don't have the rite to gripe about anything

Comment

Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
              So actually, he did not ban people with green cards. His order only affects about 1% of immigrants........which are coming from terrorist hot beds, which we cannot safely vette.

Comment

Team trump!

Comment

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.
                  You shouldn't be allowed to have Texas in your screen name, with your strange thought process. Cali?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                    Team trump!
                    X2

Comment

No. I exercised my constitutional right not to vote for either of the two clowns.
                      Well let me be the first to congratulate you. In the near future you will be able to enjoy the same benefits as myself and every other individual who did vote for Trump. While you have the right to not vote for him and call him a clown, hell you can even walk the streets in protest because he finds beautiful women attractive, wants immigrants to come into the country legally, and keep people out that want to kill us and refuse to assimilate. It still will not affect the benefits you will receive as President Trump ( still feels good to say that) makes America great again. Unfortunately for you, as long as he stays on track and factories begin opening once again in the blue wall states, immigrants are subjected to following our laws, not breaking them and countries around the world find a new respect for the U.S. you are going to have to endure 8 long years of greatness.

Comment

You're part of the problem

Comment

It's bogus that Saudi Arabia wasn't on that list, but they're untouchable as Israel apparently.

Comment

It's going to be an ironic yet scary conundrum the day he takes a broad strike against something that effects you people ^^ and the ranting that goes on about how it's not right that.... blah blah blah. You should fear unleashed power not applaud it with blind faith.

Obama did the same thing. Did you lose any sleep then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously, this is a real comment. Trump banned people with green cards and visas from entering the country - people who had a legal right to be in the US! This firing is not something to be applauded - she upheld the Constitution of the United States. She is not "Obama's lackey," she worked with President Bush as well.

This forum has become a hotbed for people with no perspective at all. Do you understand what it means to be in this country legally? How can you not see that this has lasting consequences when President Trump decides he wants a random group of people out of the country. People who have a legal right to be in the US were denied entry into the country this weekend!
                              Nice try. Congress gave the president the right by law to prohibit non citizens from entering U.S. in 1952. A non citizen has no rights to free access to our country. As far as firing the acting AG, I think it's the first time I've ever heard of a federally employee getting fired. About 10 million more should get the axe.

Comment

Just for a little historical perspective
                                Just about all, if not all past presidents did much the same thing.
                                Clintons fired dozens of White house ( career ) staff as well as nearly all members of the attorneys general office.
                                Reagan fired 11 thousand airtraffic controllers for being idiots
                                Trumps decision to fire this fool acting AG is nothing new and certainly does not indicate he thinks he has unfettered power

Comment

Working...
                                X