X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos has breached a levee...
    edit:
    Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Brazoria County just released a statement, water has breached the levee into Columbia Lakes.

Comment

Columbia Lakes levee has been breached.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just drove to Highway 6 and buffalo bayou to report to OEM. water was way over road and flowing fast. It will be impassable for a couple days. Hope the resivoir holds

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          As this weather continues and begins to wind down two legged creatures will get more squirrelly so please be sure to have fire power near you at all times.

Not saying have it on your person but it should be near by.

I'm hearing of too many "close calls" out there.
          I heard looters are shooting at rescue teams?

The effects of this storm are starting to reach the panhandle. Rumor is there are several gas plants about to shut in up here because the fractionation plants in Mt. Belview are under water. That will also shut in the production wells up here.

Comment

Judge Sebesta is saying if you can get out of there try to get to Angleton.

If you can get to Angleton and have no where to go look for my church... Life church. We have shelters and food. If you need help getting to the church call me. 7 one 3 - 854 - 78 Zero 6

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
              Anybody heard from Johnny recently? He has not posted in a while that I can see. Hope everything is ok with him and he is dry! It looks like the track has shifted east into LA. Any truth into this?
              We are high n dry. I've got evacuees aty house so haven't been able to check in as much.

Hate hearing about alot of TBH'ers taking on water. Prayers continue...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

For reference... for those thst knoe the three palms motocross track on i45 at 1488..
                THIS is the stilt house that was built on other side of freeway.

Comment

Johnny, Lake Church on McAleb is set up for evacuees... clothing, good, blankets, sleeping bags... (they need more...but they have space) if you know of people needing help

Comment

Continued prayers,

Rwc

Comment

No longer flooded in, house stayed high and dry. Drove into Hempstead this morning and got breakfast at the JacknBox. Also topped off the fuel tank on my truck and WalMart was open. Only commodity they did not have in stock was bread. I was the only one in the check out line, the only one! Bought some 6lb Stren line on close out for three bucks just trying to feel normal again. There's a good bit of blue sky trying to move in from the NW.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        [ATTACH]870570[/ATTACH]

Rotate.
                        TMag, is this looking toward the Trinity down S.H. 105?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          For reference... for those thst knoe the three palms motocross track on i45 at 1488..
                          For reference, when it's dry:

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Holy ****. I've seen that house since I was a kid, it's like 40' high (Prolly not but it feels that way)

Comment

Anyone know how the levee breach is going to impact? it seems this may be way under reported.

Comment

yup.. gives perspective...

Comment

Working...
                                X