No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot fathom this storms death toll without social medias..utterly unbelievable how many lives are being saved through various forms

Comment

FB is saying Gay Pontiac in Dickinson is on fire. Can anyone confirm this?????

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
        I cannot fathom this storms death toll without social medias..utterly unbelievable how many lives are being saved through various forms

Truly a miracle!

Comment

When I was a boy, and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say ' Look for the helpers. You will always find people that are helping'. - Mr.(Fred) Rogers

Comment

I was able to get to my wife's cousin and her kids. My buddy already had em out with a boat by the time I could get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I was able to get to my wife's cousin and her kids. My buddy already had em out with a boat by the time I could get there.
              This is great news Josh. How the water levels?

Comment

Great news

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  This is great news Josh. How the water levels?
                  Crazy high and It's still rising.... I was able to get down Tram. It was maybe a foot deep at the worst spot so it was passable in a truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                    Been working with our corporate headquarters all day today. We're going to donate about 500,000 bottles of our shelf stable fairlife SmartMilk shakes across the region and I'm personally working on getting our high protein product donated for first responders. Our company is a large group of dairy farms. Our exclusive distributor is Coca-Cola and Minute Maid and as soon as delivery routes are open we will begin delivering donations to Red Cross, shelters and hopefully police precincts and fire stations across the Houston area! It hit me hard today when HPD was requesting food for 1st responders. I spoke with every sales director and ops VP today within coke and all deliveries are down today and probably tomorrow but will start ramping up as soon as the man power is back and road travel is approved.
                    This is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                      FB is saying Gay Pontiac in Dickinson is on fire. Can anyone confirm this?????
                      Cannot confirm nor deny but don't see how it is. No power and had around 10' of water at one point. I live in League City btw.

Comment

Praise the Lord sir! Glad you were able to get to them and get them out. I'm chompin' at the bit to get out!! I will try again in the morning. I guarantee you I will be better prepared if there is ever a "next" time! With just a little pre-planning on my part, I could have had my boat and other gear out where I could have gotten it to where it was needed... Everyone of us I am sure has learned a lot from this terrible disaster that will result in good in the future.

Like others have said, I sure am proud of Texas and its citizens! ...proud of our neighbors to the east too!! Lots of Louisiana folks here helping too!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          This makes me so mad. I hope they shot back and I will not shed a tear if the shots fired connected with some of Houston's worst. This was posted on the Cajun Navy's FB page at about 5pm today.

Texans need to offer any looters caught to the Cajun Navy to be used as gator bait.

Comment

Family of 6 believed to have drowned inside van while trying to escape Harvey floods

(Via WFAA)

Comment

Yes sir. I will be better prepared also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Runaway barge in the San Bernard. It's heading for the 521 Bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X