Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
    I posted this picture yesterday afternoon, Atascocita Shores area. For comparison, my parents just found out that the water is at the eave of the roof now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unbelievable!

Continued prayers.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Just heard the the bridge on Woodforest blvd over greenes bayou just collapsed

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
        Unbelievable!

Continued prayers.
        The couple to sent that photo to my parents lives up a hill along the lake. They had to be rescued by boat this morning. The water is at minimum 4 feet higher than it was in '94 and is probably closer to 6' up in all reality.

Comment

Chanel 26 reporting that a police officer has drowned on I45 and HTR.
          Rest In Peace.

Unbelievable what is happening in our city

Comment

Just talked to another member that has flooded. I didnt get specific permission to post his name and he is busy so I didnt want to pester, but yall send a prayer up please. He and his wife are ok and dry but the house has waist deep water in it.

Comment

My department plus a few others are privileged to head out to Houston to help our fellow brethren.

Just arrived at fire station 102. It's about to go down!

Comment

Mary, what's up? You OK?

Comment

Thanks firemankj and all helping out.

Comment

rescue evacuations going on in parts of Lake Charles, Terrace Heights (Hwy 14/210 area), and Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      Just talked to another member that has flooded. I didnt get specific permission to post his name and he is busy so I didnt want to pester, but yall send a prayer up please. He and his wife are ok and dry but the house has waist deep water in it.
                      How is your shop Mike?

Still praying for everyone in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Chanel 26 reporting that a police officer has drowned on I45 and HTR. Rest In Peace.Unbelievable what is happening in our city
                        quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        A Houston police officer drowned in his patrol car in Harvey floodwaters, according to three department officials.

The officer, an HPD veteran who has been with the department for more than 30 years, was in his patrol car driving to work downtown Sunday morning when he got trapped in high water at I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road.

sad, sad, sad as more prayers sent

Comment

Just got a text from my boss. He said he got an emergency management notice that a bridge had collapsed over the San Jacinto River. He wasnt specific. Is this true? Anyone have info on this? West fork, east fork, location? ....or hopefully not true? Can't find anyone reporting this

Comment

They are saying a bridge over Greens Bayou collapse at Woodforest Blvd and Normandy, near Cloverleaf area

Per harris County ohsem FB

Comment

Does anyone have predictions on the flooding for when the Brazos and Colorado crest at like 60'?

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Originally posted by mlmtx01 View Post
                                Does anyone have predictions on the flooding for when the Brazos and Colorado crest at like 60'?

Believe the latest prediction is 57.5 instead of 60'

Last edited by 150class; 08-29-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X