No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lived through the 94 flood, that was insane. This one broke the record. My parents live in Kingwood and someone stole the generator...please be safe out. Dont head down that way unless you have too.

Comment

Pics of San Jac river in Humble from this morning.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Pics of San Jac river in Humble from this morning.
        Wow!

Comment

Buddy in the Lake Houston area says a lot of looting going on of businesses and homes. Be safe all..............

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
            We had to bug out last night when Chocolate Bayou came thru my front door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Man sorry to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Anyone know firsthand if 99 north between I10 and 290 is passable? I keep getting conflicting information. Thx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              If y'all need a place to go just to get out of New Territory, let me know. Im still uncertain if my house will flood, but there are places around us that will be high.

Russell Sackett 832-651-9686

Comment

Man it's heartbreaking to hear from you guys that are getting water in your homes. I can only imagine the amounts of stress on your families right now. I will be glad when I can get out further to help folks

Comment

Woodlands
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                    Buddy in the Lake Houston area says a lot of looting going on of businesses and homes. Be safe all..............
                    Well that sounds like a target rich environment.

Comment

SOB!...sorry to hear that. Moved my mom out next door at 3am this morning. Water was flush with her floor. Brought her to my house. 8" higher and we'll load up and move to higher ground.

Comment

Brazoria County just released a statement, water has breached the levee into Columbia Lakes.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family and all of our brothers and sisters affected by this beast of a storm. God bless y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            I wonder how folks on the Trinity are doing this morning. It sounded like it was going to be really bad last night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                            We rode down 105 toward the river this morning and water was over the road about 2 miles from the bridge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	24509581
                            Last edited by Tmag; 08-29-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

As this weather continues and begins to wind down two legged creatures will get more squirrelly so please be sure to have fire power near you at all times.

Not saying have it on your person but it should be near by.

I'm hearing of too many "close calls" out there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	24509582

Rotate.

Comment

Working...
                                X