Why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    You have misunderstood my statement. I am backing the Deputies. I am stating that its is not the Deputies decision to be out writing tickets. The deputy would much rather be tackling the issues I am speaking of. Its their management that is sending them out to 99. I am former LE so I know exactly what I am talking about check your crystal ball it is a bit dusty. Tickets equal revenue. If writing tickets stopped people from speeding on 99 like you state than there would be no speeding on 99 but we all know that is not the case. Your logic not mine. I don't disagree its a death trap but until you outlaw stupidity and successfully enforce it you are just generating revenue by writing tickets.
    Writing tickets doesn't stop speeders. Start shooting them and you will get results. [emoji38]

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      There are a sizable number of laws and regulations that are created and adjusted at the pressure of insurance companies. Seat belt laws, fire codes and even deer population control among them.

Gary
      What's even better than that are the license plate readers to track people's movements.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        I know for a fact, all cops cant be bad, I've just never had the pleasure of dealing with a good one.
        So either I'm extremely unfortunate, or the ratio of good cops to bad cops isn't anywhere close to what people think.
        I think the encounters with all of these "bad" police have one thing in common and its probably your attitude.

Comment

Obviously the driver has issues. Multiple traffic violations and fta warrants. H e doesn’t believe he has to follow the law or thinks he was above it. Tried the racial route right off. Has nothing to do with race. I’ve worked alongside Leo’s for 35 years. Do some have attitudes...yep , just like the rest of us. Are all cops bad... nope. My opinion...(which don’t mean diddly). Driver was a **** and needed to be in jail. Did he deserve to be shot? Yep..once you assault an officer you have shown you have no respect and get what ever happens. You opened the ball...now you get to dance.
          Real simple...you don’t like it, fight it in court.
          Unless you have been there,done that. You don’t know all the details and what was going through their mind at the time.
          I’m done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post

I'm more concerned with some of the reply's on here than anything. The Green Screen has some good people on it for sure but anyone that can condone the actions of that dude really makes me wonder *** is wrong with you.

Yep its sad the types that live among us.

Where did parents go wrong with these folks?

Comment

There are a sizable number of laws and regulations that are created and adjusted at the pressure of insurance companies. Seat belt laws, fire codes and even deer population control among them.

Gary
              ok, but don't blame the LEO for enforcing the law.

it's called a LAW for a reason.

don't like it? vote and change it.

and I agree with you!

Comment

State Trooper pulled me over for doing 98 and asked if Ize in a hurry?!
                I said nope, my ex wife ran off with a State Trooper and I thought you was trying to bring that ***** back!!

Comment

This is why Tasers shouldn’t be used. The LE shot the guy due to muscle memory training. Stun gun would be better even better would be ASP. Feds at least when I served forbade Tasers for this very reason.

Comment

Well the one in Dallas . . .[emoji849]

Gary
                    And she's going to trial isn't she

Just like I stated in my last post, there are always exceptions

Comment

The same guys claiming all cops are bad based on the actions of a few, are the same ones with their panties in a wad when law abiding gun owners get swept up in the gun debate.

My general rule of thumb has always been when you are constantly having bad things happen to you, time to look in the mirror and take responsibility. You are doing something to bring the trouble on you. The amount of people who can't take responsibility for their own actions in this world is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                        The same guys claiming all cops are bad based on the actions of a few, are the same ones with their panties in a wad when law abiding gun owners get swept up in the gun debate.

My general rule of thumb has always been when you are constantly having bad things happen to you, time to look in the mirror and take responsibility. You are doing something to bring the trouble on you. The amount of people who can't take responsibility for their own actions in this world is amazing.
                        And these people pass this same dumb *** logic down to their kids. That's why it seems that with every generation we're getting closer to idiocracy!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                          And she's going to trial isn't she

Just like I stated in my last post, there are always exceptions
                          I agree with you. The vast majority of shootings happen for cause. You attack an officer then getting shot shouldn't be a surprise.

Gary

Comment

I agree with you. The vast majority of shootings happen for cause. You attack an officer then getting shot shouldn't be a surprise.

Gary

It should be every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was younger I used to wonder how millions of law abiding citizens in 1930s Germany sat idly by while there government sent millions of their own people to concentration camps and executed them. In the last 10 years in the USA it became painfully obvious how it happened and how easily it could happen again. Failure to comply with the law even if they are wrong is an action acceptable for immediate execution. Am I hearing this right? ***** and moan away. I wont be reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                                In your previous post you said you have been wrongly jailed 4 times.
                                Can you explain what happened?

It's hard to fathom the bad luck angle but crazier stuff happens everyday.
                                I have absolutely no idea, and neither did my lawyer. He could find absolutely not one single thing. DPD told him they had nothing on me and had no clue. He dug deeper and found a tie to Richardson police dept, which had my name in connection with a hit and run. So, we(he) went to Richardson. Richardson had no clue why my name was connected to a hit and run. After that he told me there is literally nothing on you, and had no explanation.
                                Said if it happened again, stay in jail until he got there.

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                I think the encounters with all of these "bad" police have one thing in common and its probably your attitude.
                                Negative, you don't know sh$t. I'm not someone with a chip on my shoulder, or some redneck talking smack. Quite the opposite. I'm not someone who passively lays down though, when I'm 100% in the right. I don't give 2 ****s about a cop, his ego, or his authority once we reach that point.
                                Cops are public servants who work for me, not bullys who have the right to interject themselves in my life as they see fit.

Example - Yr before last, me and GF headed to Galveston from Bolivar side. 4th July weekend. Hit the ferry line, and start waiting . We've been sitting and creeping for over and hr. Out of nowhere a Brazoria County sheriff whips up, turns on his lights, and starts shouting at me from his car. What in the holy hell. We immediately wonder what's going on. Roll down window, and he's yelling at me to get out of the line and go to the back. Mind instantly blown.
                                So now I'm asking questions, and he doesn't like it. Explodes out of his car, yelling the whole time. Says I cut in the line, I tell him no sir, when we pulled up we were last in line.
                                Yanks open my truck door and is cussing now. So yeah, I lost it. Cussed him as much and as foul as I've ever cussed anyone. Begged him to arrest me, begged him to pull his gun, got on FB and posted on his page, that I hope he gets shot in the line of duty.
                                He didn't arrest me, he knew he was full of crap. He never made a reply to the FB post, while people that knew him, are questioning who I am, and what really happened.
                                Chickenshat pure and simple.

I've got some more . Wanna hear about the time they cussed my 5 ft, 100lb girlfriend until she was in tears? Stranded on the beach with a weeks worth of camping gear. Me and a buddy gone to town for groceries. She's there without a vehicle. They are telling her to pack it all up and get off the beach. Them lacking common sense and all though, they don't understand, a single human isn't capable of carrying 3 ice chest, a 80lb cabin tent, a couple dozen fishing poles, a generator, and clothes and shoes for 3 people, .
                                So she calls and I answer and she is in tears. Leave the buggy in Walmart, and take off. Get there, and there are no less than 7 or 8 cars around our campsite, and close to a dozen cops. For 1 little girl!! I show, and immediately met with curse words. Get your sh$+ and get off the beach now. Yeah, I wound up in cuffs, told em all what I thought, and where they could go. Didn't arrest me that time either.

Or how about the time they had me pegged as a drug kingpin on the side of 20 for hrs, while they destroyed my vehicle looking for drugs that weren't there. Initiated by me doing 77 in a 75mph. Wish you could have been there, when they walked up, and the cop on the passenger side, notified the one at my window, that there was only 1 key in the ignition.
                                My lord, you would have thought Russia just dropped a bomb. Out of the car, in cuffs, in the ditch, call in the dogs, relentless questioning.
                                My God, and you think I'm not sitting there in 100 degree heat, praying for a semi to run these 2 idiots over?
                                So in the end, they write me a warning for speeding. Looking at the warning later, I notice it's not even made out to me. Made out to a guy named Jamie Penson. Here we go again. Talk to lawyer, and then a cop. This Jamie Penson, is a felon, sitting in prison, doing a 10 yr stretch. Explain that one. Never heard of the guy in my life.
                                And I can just keep going, and going. Yet I have no record. Hmmmm.
                                Last edited by MadHatter; 03-28-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X