Why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post

So what your are saying is as long as someone has a badge they can be a **** and you need to keep your mouth shut and be happy. If the poster you quoted was not ticketed or arrested, then apparently he didn't do much wrong.

You are right, he should be happy he was yelled at, talked down to, cuffed, detained, and kidnapped, all later to be released with no charges. (I am taking him at his word here). And hell, I feel safer just knowing the popo is doing us this fine service
    Exactly. This stuff started with the cops everytime, I did nothing.
    I'm not an uneducated screw up by any stretch of the imagination, and I live the most drama free life of anyone you have ever met. It simply doesn't exist in my life. Hell come hang out with me, see what I'm about. There's a reason I'm 40 yrs old and don't have any kind criminal record . I have spotless DMV record as well, and that car insurance is nice and low.
    Hell I'll give my info to any ,"good cop here", that can be vouched for, look me up. I have nothing to hide, nor am I a criminal, nor do I have any warrants.
    I do owe Dallas North Tollway some money atm though.
    But look at the number of times I've been arrested, or interacted with(do they log/have a record everytime your name is called in) over the most insane bs, its unbelievable!!

Living on Preston lane in Addison, age 26, a 100 cops show up out front. Knock on my door, I answer. Someone called in that the 10 people living above me are selling drugs, and what do I know. I told em nothing except people come and go 24/7. Thank you have a good day.
    20 min later they are beating my door down. Hey man, all them guys upstairs say you, and your girlfriend are the drug dealers. Once again mind blown. Put in handcuffs, put in the car, girlfriend is terrified let's them in with no warrant, drag my best friend naked out of the shower, put him in cuffs, bring him out to the car, and search my house. Find nothing.
    No apology, just goodbye.

Comment

Man has this site changed!! Dude got shot because he was an idiot. The posts on this are mind blowing. Guess that's what the internet attracks nowadays.

Comment

Couldn’t read past the 3rd post after killing 30 minutes on the child welfare check thread. Seems to be potential for a good cage match between the foil hatters and the well meaners.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          “I was just following orders.”——every soldier at Auschwitz.
          The good ole Nuremburg defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
            Couldn’t read past the 3rd post after killing 30 minutes on the child welfare check thread. Seems to be potential for a good cage match between the foil hatters and the well meaners.

This wins the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              You’re really reaching there, drama queen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              He's really not that far off, like it or not. The sentence about failure to comply with the law, right or wrong, will result in you being shot. Well.....that's pretty much true in current times. The mentality of cops these days is "you will submit to my authority, or else". It becomes all about the officer's ego and no longer about the job. I have witnessed this.

Let me state that Ive had my fair share of both good and bad interactions with law enforcement. Ive helped another officer out on two different occasions where weapons (mine and his) were involved (not fired, thankfully). Ive also had the guns pointed at me one time many years ago. I deserved it as I had just assaulted someone and did have a pistol on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                I don’t need anyone looking after me, so that puts me at an advantage....

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  He's really not that far off, like it or not. The sentence about failure to comply with the law, right or wrong, will result in you being shot. Well.....that's pretty much true in current times. The mentality of cops these days is "you will submit to my authority, or else". It becomes all about the officer's ego and no longer about the job. I have witnessed this.

Let me state that Ive had my fair share of both good and bad interactions with law enforcement. Ive helped another officer out on two different occasions where weapons (mine and his) were involved (not fired, thankfully). Ive also had the guns pointed at me one time many years ago. I deserved it as I had just assaulted someone and did have a pistol on me.

I didn’t say anything about being shot for noncompliance, that was his reach. I was talking about assault of a police officer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    I think you need to post #115, that part about looking in the mirror
                    Noooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post

So what your are saying is as long as someone has a badge they can be a **** and you need to keep your mouth shut and be happy. If the poster you quoted was not ticketed or arrested, then apparently he didn't do much wrong.

You are right, he should be happy he was yelled at, talked down to, cuffed, detained, and kidnapped, all later to be released with no charges. (I am taking him at his word here). And hell, I feel safer just knowing the popo is doing us this fine service
                      Nope no reason to be a ****. But there are the right and wrong ways to handle it. Some folks were raised right and sadly many weren't. Its easy to spot the two.

Comment

17 direct comments agreeing the officer was in the right to execute a US citizen without trial for simple assault. Countless more indirectly agreeing with it. Absolutely disgusting. Effing Nazis. You all I have numbered above that is so the simple minded low 2 digit IQ types don't think I am bashing their precious masters again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          When I was younger I used to wonder how millions of law abiding citizens in 1930s Germany sat idly by while there government sent millions of their own people to concentration camps and executed them. In the last 10 years in the USA it became painfully obvious how it happened and how easily it could happen again. Failure to comply with the law even if they are wrong is an action acceptable for immediate execution. Am I hearing this right? ***** and moan away. I wont be reading it.
                          Geez.....he wasn't shot for not following the law. He was shot for assaulting a police officer with deadly force. It's really not that hard. Like LE or not, it is far too easy to comply at the time and take your issue up through the proper process. The side of the road is a foolish place to decide to take up court.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                            17 direct comments agreeing the officer was in the right to execute a US citizen without trial for simple assault. Countless more indirectly agreeing with it. Absolutely disgusting. Effing Nazis. You all I have numbered above that is so the simple minded low 2 digit IQ types don't think I am bashing their precious masters again.
                            What is "simple assault"??????????

Comment

How many times does someone have to body slam you into the pavement, before you shoot them? Should you wait until they knock you unconsious...wait. I bet 2 or 3 won't kill ya, so maybe 4 body slams....but what if he starts choking the guy. Man, this is all getting complicated.

How bout this, don't attack people....don't get shot.

But what about the actual reason they were all in this situation? Not wearing a seatbelt and refusing the ticket is clearly not grounds for the officer to ask the guy to exit the vehicle, in your estimation. What about Assault? If he was being pulled over for suspicion of assault, is he required to exit the vehicle at the officer's command then...or would you rather he just drove off?

As a matter of fact, what IS your idea of the best way for the officer to have handled that situation? Call his supervisor over? Let the guy go? Maybe put him in time-out? What about after the pyle driver into the pavement?

There's no question that plenty of cops could use some training in people skills/situation de-escelation....whatever you want to call it, and that the lady cop screwed up. She seemed to mean to taze the guy, and obviously that would be a much better situation. But the fact is the ol boy in the video brought all this BS on because he wouldn't take a ticket for a law he admitted breaking. And from that, you dreamed up this connection to a sect of people who worked under 1 genocidal, dictator, psychopath almost a century ago. I know where you're trying go with it, but get a grip dude....and save your IQ bull**** for somewhere else.....all because a grown man can't take responsibility for his own actions. Lets start there if you want to fix society....
                              Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-29-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                How many times does someone have to body slam you into the pavement, before you shoot them? Should you wait until they knock you unconsious...wait. I bet 2 or 3 won't kill ya, so maybe 4 body slams....but what if he starts choking the guy. Man, this is all getting complicated.

How bout this, don't attack people....don't get shot.

But what about the actual reason they were all in this situation? Not wearing a seatbelt and refusing the ticket is clearly not grounds for the officer to ask the guy to exit the vehicle, in your estimation. What about Assault? If he was being pulled over for suspicion of assault, is he required to exit the vehicle at the officer's command then...or would you rather he just drove off?

As a matter of fact, what IS your idea of the best way for the officer to have handled that situation? Call his supervisor over? Let the guy go? Maybe put him in time-out? What about after the pyle driver into the pavement?

There's no question that plenty of cops could use some training in people skills/situation de-escelation....whatever you want to call it, and that the lady cop screwed up. She seemed to mean to taze the guy, and obviously that would be a much better situation. But the fact is the ol boy in the video brought all this BS on because he wouldn't take a ticket for a law he admitted breaking. And from that, you dreamed up this connection to a sect of people who worked under 1 genocidal, dictator, psychopath almost a century ago. I know where you're trying go with it, but get a grip dude....and save your IQ bull**** for somewhere else.....all because a grown man can't take responsibility for his own actions. Lets start there if you want to fix society....
                                [emoji106][emoji2962][emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X