Why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why????

Why can’t people just do what the police ask/tell them to do. This man almost lost his life over a dang seatbelt and this female officers life is a wreck. Just shaking my dang head!

Police are never wrong and seat belt tickets are bs money grabs. Can you copy and paste the story so I can read it? It's blocked at work.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
      Police are never wrong and seat belt tickets are bs money grabs. Can you copy and paste the story so I can read it? It's blocked at work.
      Try this one.

After almost a year, the Lawrence, Kan., police department finally released video footage of a former officer shooting a motorist after an altercation between the motorist and another officer.

Comment

He needed to be shot just for that **** poor attitude in general! Waste of oxygen.

Comment

Wow. Lucky that bullet didn't hit the other cop. She needs a new profession.

I agree, just comply and things will go smoothly most of the time. But I've had cops pull guns on me on 2 different occasions even though I was complying the whole time. Some of them are not good at their job.

Comment

If cops didn't have 10 million BS reasons to pull you over, it wouldn't have happened.
            Cop refused to get her supervisors on the radio, because it was rush hr and they were blocking traffic lol.
            How about don't pull someone over in rush hr and block traffic.
            Sounds like he most likely got caught in one of the DPS merry go round scams, and had a lot of angst. I don't know the story but all the warrants were for traffic violations.

Comment

Sad state of the world we live in.

Comment

Should have shot him in the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  I don’t think she meant to shoot him, if you listen closely you can hear her say, “oh chit...I shot him.” It was a negligent discharge and she’s lucky she didn’t kill the other officer. But, I agree with ya...she shoulda shot him in the head.

Comment

When it comes to violent crimes/criminals, Im all for doing whatever is required to neutralize the situation/threat. In situations like this one above, the cops ego always takes over. The whole "you will submit to my authority, or else" gets a lot of cops hurt/killed. This was a seat belt violation that was quickly escalating out of control. The cop should have just told the dumbass to put his seat belt on and get on down the road. Having the sense to know you aren't always the baddest MF'r in the equation (gun or not) can/will save your life.

Comment

Lots of stupid there.

1 seatbelt laws are stupid
                      2 Fightin' with the popo in he street is stupid
                      3 pulling a gun when you were supposed to pull a taser is stupid
                      4 shooting a guy when you were supposed to tase him and firing in what looks to be directly in line with your partner is stupid

Hell, looks like they all deserved each other.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Yep

Comment

Probably saw the chick and was afraid they brought him a sammich like the guy in SA.

Then fight or flight kicked in

Comment

Obamas World....
                            That sorry SOB cultivated Disrespect for LEO's, like no other, the entire 8 years that this country had to suffer through his treasonous garbage.... It had a lasting affect!!!!
                            Mission accomplished!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                              I don’t think she meant to shoot him, if you listen closely you can hear her say, “oh chit...I shot him.” It was a negligent discharge and she’s lucky she didn’t kill the other officer. But, I agree with ya...she shoulda shot him in the head.
                              I think she thought she had her taser. Not sure why else she would be surprised, plus the fact she basically had the barrel against his back like she would if she was tasing. I think with the adrenaline and commotion, it took her a minute to realize she actually pulled her gun. Just my opinion.

Driver was a POS.

Comment

Working...
                              X