Why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    When I was younger I used to wonder how millions of law abiding citizens in 1930s Germany sat idly by while there government sent millions of their own people to concentration camps and executed them. In the last 10 years in the USA it became painfully obvious how it happened and how easily it could happen again. Failure to comply with the law even if they are wrong is an action acceptable for immediate execution. Am I hearing this right? ***** and moan away. I wont be reading it.
    Gad! You sure are reaching with your "anti" and the sky is falling crap. What law was wrong in this instance? The guy was stopped for a seat belt violation and instead of signing a ticket, dropped the officer.

You said you were former LE in an earlier post. It's probably a good thing you got out.

Comment

For all those that just say a cop is just doing their job and have no choice, i ask who but a jackazz would sign up for that job? Cause you knew what your job was going to be when you applied. Guess my grandpaw was right.....

And for everyone who says, "well, don't ever call them then", i won't. But since i ain't going to use their services, you think i can get my taxes reduced and maybe an agreement that i can do what i want as long as it affects no one else? Cause i am in for that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        I have absolutely no idea, and neither did my lawyer. He could find absolutely not one single thing. DPD told him they had nothing on me and had no clue. He dug deeper and found a tie to Richardson police dept, which had my name in connection with a hit and run. So, we(he) went to Richardson. Richardson had no clue why my name was connected to a hit and run. After that he told me there is literally nothing on you, and had no explanation.
        Said if it happened again, stay in jail until he got there.

Negative, you don't know sh$t. I'm not someone with a chip on my shoulder, or some redneck talking smack. Quite the opposite. I'm not someone who passively lays down though, when I'm 100% in the right. I don't give 2 ****s about a cop, his ego, or his authority once we reach that point.
        Cops are public servants who work for me, not bullys who have the right to interject themselves in my life as they see fit.

Example - Yr before last, me and GF headed to Galveston from Bolivar side. 4th July weekend. Hit the ferry line, and start waiting . We've been sitting and creeping for over and hr. Out of nowhere a Brazoria County sheriff whips up, turns on his lights, and starts shouting at me from his car. What in the holy hell. We immediately wonder what's going on. Roll down window, and he's yelling at me to get out of the line and go to the back. Mind instantly blown.
        So now I'm asking questions, and he doesn't like it. Explodes out of his car, yelling the whole time. Says I cut in the line, I tell him no sir, when we pulled up we were last in line.
        Yanks open my truck door and is cussing now. So yeah, I lost it. Cussed him as much and as foul as I've ever cussed anyone. Begged him to arrest me, begged him to pull his gun, got on FB and posted on his page, that I hope he gets shot in the line of duty.
        He didn't arrest me, he knew he was full of crap. He never made a reply to the FB post, while people that knew him, are questioning who I am, and what really happened.
        Chickenshat pure and simple.

I've got some more . Wanna hear about the time they cussed my 5 ft, 100lb girlfriend until she was in tears? Stranded on the beach with a weeks worth of camping gear. Me and a buddy gone to town for groceries. She's there without a vehicle. They are telling her to pack it all up and get off the beach. Them lacking common sense and all though, they don't understand, a single human isn't capable of carrying 3 ice chest, a 80lb cabin tent, a couple dozen fishing poles, a generator, and clothes and shoes for 3 people, .
        So she calls and I answer and she is in tears. Leave the buggy in Walmart, and take off. Get there, and there are no less than 7 or 8 cars around our campsite, and close to a dozen cops. For 1 little girl!! I show, and immediately met with curse words. Get your sh$+ and get off the beach now. Yeah, I wound up in cuffs, told em all what I thought, and where they could go. Didn't arrest me that time either.

Or how about the time they had me pegged as a drug kingpin on the side of 20 for hrs, while they destroyed my vehicle looking for drugs that weren't there. Initiated by me doing 77 in a 75mph. Wish you could have been there, when they walked up, and the cop on the passenger side, notified the one at my window, that there was only 1 key in the ignition.
        My lord, you would have thought Russia just dropped a bomb. Out of the car, in cuffs, in the ditch, call in the dogs, relentless questioning.
        My God, and you think I'm not sitting there in 100 degree heat, praying for a semi to run these 2 idiots over?
        So in the end, they write me a warning for speeding. Looking at the warning later, I notice it's not even made out to me. Made out to a guy named Jamie Penson. Here we go again. Talk to lawyer, and then a cop. This Jamie Penson, is a felon, sitting in prison, doing a 10 yr stretch. Explain that one. Never heard of the guy in my life.
        And I can just keep going, and going. Yet I have no record. Hmmmm.
        You confirmed the attitude issue part...

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          And for everyone who says, "well, don't ever call them then", i won't. But since i ain't going to use their services, you think i can get my taxes reduced and maybe an agreement that i can do what i want as long as it affects no one else? Cause i am in for that deal.
          As long as your insurance is raised about 5x to cover your blatantly not wearing seatbelt. Good with me! lol

Comment

Perfect example of today's cops. This guy has professional level patience, while dealing with him though.

Comment

My Grandfather told me to respect law enforcement, and that was passed onto my kids. Why anyone finds it hard to comply with an officers request is beyond me. Even if it's a request that is out of line or in your eyes wrong; you have ways to address it without being an A##. As for the seat belt, law I'm glad it's there and Im 57 years old. It saved my son's life so as far as I am concerned it's a good law. There are just some people on here that you really could care less about ever meeting.
              Last edited by bulltx50; 03-28-2019, 04:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

I have absolutely no idea, and neither did my lawyer. He could find absolutely not one single thing. DPD told him they had nothing on me and had no clue. He dug deeper and found a tie to Richardson police dept, which had my name in connection with a hit and run. So, we(he) went to Richardson. Richardson had no clue why my name was connected to a hit and run. After that he told me there is literally nothing on you, and had no explanation.

Negative, you don't know sh$t. I'm not someone with a chip on my shoulder, or some redneck talking smack. Quite the opposite. I'm not someone who passively lays down though, when I'm 100% in the right. I don't give 2 ****s about a cop, his ego, or his authority once we reach that point.
                Cops are public servants who work for me, not bullys who have the right to interject themselves in my life as they see fit.

Example - Yr before last, me and GF headed to Galveston from Bolivar side. 4th July weekend. Hit the ferry line, and start waiting . We've been sitting and creeping for over and hr. Out of nowhere a Brazoria County sheriff whips up, turns on his lights, and starts shouting at me from his car. What in the holy hell. We immediately wonder what's going on. Roll down window, and he's yelling at me to get out of the line and go to the back. Mind instantly blown.
                So now I'm asking questions, and he doesn't like it. Explodes out of his car, yelling the whole time. Says I cut in the line, I tell him no sir, when we pulled up we were last in line.
                Yanks open my truck door and is cussing now. So yeah, I lost it. Cussed him as much and as foul as I've ever cussed anyone. Begged him to arrest me, begged him to pull his gun, got on FB and posted on his page, that I hope he gets shot in the line of duty.
                He didn't arrest me, he knew he was full of crap. He never made a reply to the FB post, while people that knew him, are questioning who I am, and what really happened.

I've got some more . Wanna hear about the time they cussed my 5 ft, 100lb girlfriend until she was in tears? Stranded on the beach with a weeks worth of camping gear. Me and a buddy gone to town for groceries. She's there without a vehicle. They are telling her to pack it all up and get off the beach. Them lacking common sense and all though, they don't understand, a single human isn't capable of carrying 3 ice chest, a 80lb cabin tent, a couple dozen fishing poles, a generator, and clothes and shoes for 3 people, .
                So she calls and I answer and she is in tears. Leave the buggy in Walmart, and take off. Get there, and there are no less than 7 or 8 cars around our campsite, and close to a dozen cops. For 1 little girl!! I show, and immediately met with curse words. Get your sh$+ and get off the beach now. Yeah, I wound up in cuffs, told em all what I thought, and where they could go. Didn't arrest me that time either.

Or how about the time they had me pegged as a drug kingpin on the side of 20 for hrs, while they destroyed my vehicle looking for drugs that weren't there. Initiated by me doing 77 in a 75mph. Wish you could have been there, when they walked up, and the cop on the passenger side, notified the one at my window, that there was only 1 key in the ignition.
                My lord, you would have thought Russia just dropped a bomb. Out of the car, in cuffs, in the ditch, call in the dogs, relentless questioning.
                My God, and you think I'm not sitting there in 100 degree heat, praying for a semi to run these 2 idiots over?
                So in the end, they write me a warning for speeding. Looking at the warning later, I notice it's not even made out to me. Made out to a guy named Jamie Penson. Here we go again. Talk to lawyer, and then a cop. This Jamie Penson, is a felon, sitting in prison, doing a 10 yr stretch. Explain that one. Never heard of the guy in my life.
                White privilege

Comment

Perfect example of today's cops. This guy has professional level patience, while dealing with him though.

https://youtu.be/Q1DCda5Cabo
                  The drivers level of patience was amazing. I get that that was an uncommon deal for the cop to work through, but his condescending attitude would be hard to take. The cop was too focused on trying to prove the driver wrong to listen for a second and figure something out.

But hey, cops are always right and friendly to boot, i heard it on the TBH. Wonder what the driver did to earn that attitude from the cop? Oh, he might have known the law better than the cop, that will **** the popo off every time
                  Last edited by RJH1; 03-28-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

There are plenty of jerk cops and plenty of BS laws. If you wanna be billy bad *** and get in a fist fight with the cops over some ticky tack seatbelt law, you deserve what you get. I follow the laws and generally respect those that enforce them. When a cop messes up he should face the consequences. I guess following the rules makes me a bootlicker but I haven't been planted on the concrete over some tough guy crap so there's that.
                    Last edited by jdg13; 03-28-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I think you need to post #115, that part about looking in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        I think you need to post #115, that part about looking in the mirror

So what your are saying is as long as someone has a badge they can be a **** and you need to keep your mouth shut and be happy. If the poster you quoted was not ticketed or arrested, then apparently he didn't do much wrong.

You are right, he should be happy he was yelled at, talked down to, cuffed, detained, and kidnapped, all later to be released with no charges. (I am taking him at his word here). And hell, I feel safer just knowing the popo is doing us this fine service

Comment

Posting that you hope he gets shot in the line of duty shows you have a concerning lack of character even without a criminal record.
                          That doesn't mean his approach to you was correct either but dang.
                          There are times when I've been treated disrespectfully by police officers. Twice by Fort Worth PD while I was in my city uniform. Once I was in a city truck.
                          Most have been professional and DPS has always been polite and most often let me off with a warning.

Gary

Comment

Why????

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                            When I was younger I used to wonder how millions of law abiding citizens in 1930s Germany sat idly by while there government sent millions of their own people to concentration camps and executed them. In the last 10 years in the USA it became painfully obvious how it happened and how easily it could happen again. Failure to comply with the law even if they are wrong is an action acceptable for immediate execution. Am I hearing this right? ***** and moan away. I wont be reading it.

You’re really reaching there, drama queen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-28-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              You’re really reaching there drama queen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              “I was just following orders.”——every soldier at Auschwitz.

Comment

My two cents the gene pool should have gotten smaller

Comment

Working...
                                X