Why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    When I was younger I used to wonder how millions of law abiding citizens in 1930s Germany sat idly by while there government sent millions of their own people to concentration camps and executed them. In the last 10 years in the USA it became painfully obvious how it happened and how easily it could happen again. Failure to comply with the law even if they are wrong is an action acceptable for immediate execution. Am I hearing this right? ***** and moan away. I wont be reading it.

Way to go!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, I agree that this thread shows how polarizing the issue is.

The officer was very respectful to the man but yet received none back, in fact he was treated extremely ugly. Like it or not there will always be authority figures in life, would you treat a judge that was hearing your case that way? If you did, i bet the sentence she/he just handed down would be worse. How bout your employer that just informed you that you did something unacceptable on the job? Treat them like that without due cause and you just lost your job. Or how bout your wife, your mother or father that just brought to your attention that you done something wrong? Attitudes do not fix issues...they just make them worse.

Officers are authority figures and honestly a properly functioning society deems necessary that you treat them with respect, especially when they are extending it first. All cops are not condescending so there is no reason to automatically go on the defensive, but even when they are, you will only make it worse if you greet their attitude with one of your own. 100 percent avoidable situation if you were to have just acknowledged that you made a mistake and owned the consequences... may have even just gotten a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
        Couldn’t read past the 3rd post after killing 30 minutes on the child welfare check thread. Seems to be potential for a good cage match between the foil hatters and the well meaners.
        Lmao! Winner, winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          17 direct comments agreeing the officer was in the right to execute a US citizen without trial for simple assault. Countless more indirectly agreeing with it. Absolutely disgusting. Effing Nazis. You all I have numbered above that is so the simple minded low 2 digit IQ types don't think I am bashing their precious masters again.
          Simple assault my ***. If I would have seen this on an officer and he had no help I would use my weapon to defend him/her.
          If another person attacks me and has the power to take me down and pummel me I will use my weapon to defend myself. People get simply assaulted to death or in the hospital all too often.

Gary

Comment

Some of y'all like typing... and arguing... ALOT..

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Some of y'all like typing... and arguing... ALOT..
              I cannot agree with this at all.

It is A LOT... not ALOT.

No, I’m not playing spelling Nazi. I just thought I would just lightened up this crazy thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Simple assault my ***. If I would have seen this on an officer and he had no help I would use my weapon to defend him/her.
                If another person attacks me and has the power to take me down and pummel me I will use my weapon to defend myself. People get simply assaulted to death or in the hospital all too often.

Gary
                Whatever happened to just taking and/or giving a decent a22 whippin without thinking you need to shoot someone? That’s how people think these days.....if he is able to best me in a fight, I feel my life is in danger and I need to kill this person. ***-ever....

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Nope no reason to be a ****. But there are the right and wrong ways to handle it. Some folks were raised right and sadly many weren't. Its easy to spot the two.
                  This thread has run its course, and I'm not really interested in arguing anymore.
                  I was raised right, and my raising has nothing to do with it.
                  It's like the dog you raised to be loving and gentle, and he is. One day though, you decide you are going to start poking him with a stick, just because you can. You keep poking and poking, and then one day the dog bites you.
                  So by your logic, I guess it's the dogs fault he bit you right? He was also obviously raised wrong.
                  Doesn't matter that you poked him and poked him, until he grew tired of it and reached a breaking point, all the fault obviously lies on the dog by your logic.

So let's say you don't kill the dog. What do you think his reaction is every time you walk up with a stick now?
                  Probably nothing like it was before you started showing up with the stick.
                  Has 0 to do with how the dog was raised.
                  Last edited by MadHatter; 03-30-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X