No announcement yet.

Prayers for My Niece Katie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just seeing this, but will begin and continue to pray for Katie, her family and her care team.

Comment

Just checking on Katie. Hoping no news is good news. Still in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Just got the news about 6 PM that it is osteosarcoma. She will be started on chemo and hopefully surgery to just remove affected bone. Pray that amputation is not necessary.

Comment

Will send more prayers for Katie and her family. Keep us posted!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers up for precious little Katie and her family. Dear Lord, we ask a lot of you because we know of your never ending Greatness. Today we ask that you remove any and all pain from young Katie and that you bring comfort and complete healing to her. Please Lord guide her physicians to provide the medical treatments necessary to expedite the removal of pain from Katie. Please strengthen and comfort this little Angle and her family through this ordeal.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer bump. We need the TBH prayer warriors on this for little Katie.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Lord, our hearts ache for the pain that Katie is having to endure. We know Lord that this is NOT of Your making. We know what a terrible affliction cancer is to so many and it indeed is a tool of the Devil. Lord most all, we know that You have conquered all these things by the shedding of Your blood for us. We claim Your promise to hear us and grant our needs in the will of The Father. We ask You Jesus, ease this sweet child's pain. Begin the process of healing right now and direct all Katie's caregivers to the right actions, treatments and healing. Restore her health and keep her whole Lord. This young lady has her whole life ahead of her and I know You have great plans for her. We ask You Lord to heal her such that no amputation need occur and that she is fully restored in Your good will. We ask these things in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for the young lady and her family.

Comment

TxNurse, I also added Katie's name to our class prayer list in Bible Study class this past Sunday... Some real good prayin' folks there... my real go-to prayer warriors when things get tough!

God speed to Little Katie's healing and comfort and blessings to the rest of the family as they go through this with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X