Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

I thank you for this report sir. Though it is indeed positive, it still grieves my heart that such a sweet, sweet little girl has to endure such an ordeal! She is a real testimony for God's grace and a picture of strength. I pray all her future adjustments to this new normal for her go well. I will report this to my Bible Study class as we have been praying specifically for Katie and will continue to do so.

Comment

knee mail sent.

Comment

Still praying for Katie.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for Katie, and the family, Its extremely tough when its a child.. Prayers for comfort for family, and the MRI says this is not a serious issue.. Prayers for healing...

Comment

God bless this child and her family!

Comment

How is Katie doing? Still in my prayers.

Comment

The last official update from about a week ago. They are making their way through chemo and waiting for her leg to heal enough to start more intensive physical therapy. Thank you for your continued prayers.

August 3 at 6:57pm ยท

Today Katie had another follow up appointment in Kansas City with Dr. Rosenthal. We have a huge answer to prayer and are thankful to report that the x-rays show "osteoblasts" which is the beginning of bone growth/healing. The orthotic appears to be working to hold her leg in place. She will have to wear the orthotic most likely for the next 8 weeks. We will recheck the status of new bone growth in 4 weeks with another appointment with Dr. Rosenthal.

We are ever so thankful for your consistent and ongoing prayers. Please continue to pray for amazing bone healing in the upcoming weeks.

Please also pray for Katie's safety and for maximum effectiveness and no side effects when she receives her next round of Methotrexate next week.

Thank you for standing with us. We are thankful for each of you.

Comment

Prayers up for for a speedy recovery

Comment

Sounds like dads been through a lot. But seeing his little girl sick has to be worse.

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Woa man! You just made my day!! What a praise! THANK YOU JESUS!

Will keep Katie on our prayer list for continued healing, strength and a powerful witness to the Work of The Lord!
                          Thank you for the update!

Comment

How is little Miss Katie doing?

Comment

Thanks Neck for bumping this! Been wondering the same thing...

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X