Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers for My Niece Katie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent to this family.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

These threads where we read of the little ones suffering are always hard for me. I don't handle that very well at all. I am so sorry to hear of the issues with Katie. I know our Lord has a very special place in His unlimited heart and love for the little ones. He devotes a lot of time in his Word to this. It is hard for us this side of Heaven to understand why little children must suffer. I know I sure don't comprehend it, and it is foremost on my list of "Why Lord" questions I have for Him when I see Him face to face. I do know however that His will is perfect and He DID NOT cause this. ALL EVIL is of SATAN, NOT GOD. What God does promise us is that all things work for good to those who are called by Him.

Lord God, we humbly come to oYu with our petition for this little one. We ask You to heal her Lord. Take this affliction from her and make it be gone. Lord Jesus, I ask you to comfort this family as they minister to Katie. Give Katie strength to persevere and give all her care-givers the wisdom and skill for a quick and correct diagnosis and treatment so that her health is restored. We lift You up Lord for Your work on this little one, and we thank you for her. We thank you for the work done those long years ago to save her dad so she indeed could be born to do Your work and fulfill Your plan for her. Guide them and direct their paths in Your way and Perfect Will, In Your name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Some good news. Katie's chest x-ray came back clear. Still waiting on results of whole body CT that was done. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Comment

Prayers for all. This kind of hits home with me. My 14 yr old daughter has had the same symptoms as Katie. They have been running test after test trying to find out what is wrong along with having RA.

Comment

Message on Katie's Facebook update page:

Praise God! CT Scan came back clear! Thank you, thank you for your prayers! Please pray for a smooth and painless trip to Kansas City today. Car rides are tough, praying pain meds work well. Please continue to pray for the appointment tomorrow, that the biopsy can be done the following day, and for the results to show the tumor is benign. We love and appreciate each of you. Matthew 19:26 "With God all things are possible."
                        Attached Files

Comment

Done.

Comment

Prayer sent up.

Comment

Katie needs continued prayer, as she will be having the biopsy of her tumor at 7:30 Wednesday morning. The official results will take 3-4 days, but the oncologist plans to give a preliminary report after the biopsy. I realize these threads tend to drop out unless you know a lot of people on here personally, but please keep her in your prayers.

Comment

Praying for the little sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                                X