Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for her

Comment

Got a bunch of prayin' folks praying for Katie. A couple weeks ago I put her on my Bible Study Class's prayer list... Some good faithful prayer warriors in my class. Did it again this week for continued prayer... update when you can... Sure is hard when it's the little ones who are afflicted with this dreadful disease!
      God Speed to her healing and restoration!

Comment

Not sure how I have missed this thread. Prayers up for Katie.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

My prayers are with Miss Katie, her parents, and family. May His healing hand touch her and heal her.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-22-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Prayer bump.

Comment

Had a Bible Study leadership meeting Saturday morning... we prayed for Katie during our prayer time...

Give us an update when you can... I just know God will fix this precious child up just fine! She's got a whole life of living to do and I know it's God's will that she live it to the fullest!

Comment

God Bless Katie her family and the doctor for painting her nails. He is a great guy for doing that.. bless you sir!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for Katie. [emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Katie!

Comment

I appreciate everyone praying, and especially the ones bringing Katie back up to the top between updates. Here is today's update and the last picture posted. No one should have to go through this, much less the little ones.

Katie's completed the second round of chemo yesterday. She has done very well! She will now have IV fluids through Friday to flush out the chemo. We are going to the doctor office daily for Labs and for fluid reloads. We are so thankful for all of your prayers. They are effective and we feel all of your support.

Specific prayers requests include:
                                - Katie continuing to handle the chemo exceedingly well.
                                - The chemo will kill the cancer.
                                - Minimal damage to her tibia that can be repaired without it being invasive.
                                - Continued strength for our whole family.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X