No announcement yet.

Prayers for My Niece Katie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is still in the miracle business. You can look up my past posts, but here's the short version. Wife diagnosed (x3) melanistic glioma (brain tumor). After a surgery at MD Anderson, she was told this was the first time they had removed something that wasn't what they thought it was. No idea what it could be, but not a cancerous brain tumor. Only one answer! Miraculous healing from God!! He can show up big!! And he likes to!! Prayers up!

Comment

So glad to hear the good news. Will send up a prayer.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

More prayers up this morning for Katie and family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

How did she do this morning?

Comment

Amen! Prayers for good news!

Comment

I pray Ms Katie got through her tests this morning OK. Any word on the prelim's from the oncologist? Hopefully they are benign and can easily be removed without further harm.

Comment

The oncologist thinks it is cancer from preliminary examination, but they are not sure of the type yet. If malignant, the type of cancer will determine treatment and prognosis. There is significant damage to the tibia also. Pain control has also been a difficult issue, with frequent medication changes because they have not found an effective combination. Continue to pray for healing and strength for Katie and family. Thank you so much for prayers to this point.

Comment

Oh man, sure not what I was hoping to read when I checked the thread this morning...

Lord Jesus, hear our pleas. You Lord know this sweet, sweet child as one of Your own. In Your name Jesus, we ask You to heal her. We ask for You to take away the pain that she is afflicted with. We know this is not of Your doing Lord, but we also know that You can take it away. This Lord is our fervent prayer now. Take away this pain and its causes from this child. Return her health and return her to her family in a mighty way Lord so as to show all who know this family that You indeed are God and are in control. Lord please comfort this family as they all endure this with little Katie. Though the family may be spread over the country, bring them together in Spirit and bathe them in Your heavenly peace and love. We ask Lord that You guide Katie's care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment that You can use to remove all signs of this disease from her little body and make it strong and pain-free once again. Lord we thank You for Your Son Jesus that gives us direct access to You Almighty God in our hour of need. And it is in this name Jesus our Savior we ask and pray, Amen!

God bless you sir and your family!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Still praying for Katie. I pray that her knee/leg pain goes away and her health is fully restored.

Comment

sent, hoping for the best

Comment

Still praying

Comment

Working...
                                X