No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a couple comparison pours between WT Masters Keep Decades and WT Kentucky Spirit tonight. Decades is a great pour and Spirit is good, but was more enjoyable with a cube of ice to cut some of the spice.

Both good though in my opinion.

Also picked a bottle of Noah's Mill up a couple of weeks ago and really think it's a top notch high proof. Especially for the price. Worth looking in to if you come across it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up another weller 12 Liter today at retail price!

Comment

Comment

The rye is incredible. The Toasted Barrel is good, not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
              Did a couple comparison pours between WT Masters Keep Decades and WT Kentucky Spirit tonight. Decades is a great pour and Spirit is good, but was more enjoyable with a cube of ice to cut some of the spice.

Both good though in my opinion.

Also picked a bottle of Noah's Mill up a couple of weeks ago and really think it's a top notch high proof. Especially for the price. Worth looking in to if you come across it.

Noah’s Mill is one of my favorites

Comment

Picked up an Eagle Rare if someone has something to swap.

Comment

New store just opened by me. Grabbed some 1792 Sweet Wheat at $35, plenty on the shelf if someone needs some.

Also had EC barrel proof but he was $100. I swear I’ve always paid in the $60s... couldn’t do it

Comment

I do not like whiskey, unless Willy is playing, or Johny Winter, or someone offers, or heck. I guess maybe I do on rare occasion. I truly am not a whisky guy but Crown is smooth and on the Cheaper, Seagrams VO is similar to Crown.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190914/0e7200c4f7bd454e946f8c28da27d9c8.jpg[/IMG

Here’s how I get down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, im glad this thread popped up . I'm new to the sipping and have been on a whiskey kick here lately and trying different varieties. Picked up a bottle of Elijah Craig small batch to take for a test drive this evening. What are some good ones that wont break the bank for beginners?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                          Dang, im glad this thread popped up . I'm new to the sipping and have been on a whiskey kick here lately and trying different varieties. Picked up a bottle of Elijah Craig small batch to take for a test drive this evening. What are some good ones that wont break the bank for beginners?

Woodford, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Weller, Knob Creek are ~90 proof and sub $35

Comment

I wasn't fond of knob creek , this Elijah Craig to me has a much better taste.
                            Thanks for the info on the others.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Evan Williams Single Barrel, Bernheim Wheat, Basil Hayden, Eagle [emoji1659] Rare and Johnny Drum to name a few for $25-30

Comment

Weller, Bulleit, Henry McKenna, and my favorite... Bakers

Comment

Working...
                                X