Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
    Got a few extra Weller 12’s I’ll trade if anyone is looking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve never had W12 and would trade or buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is going to be a "drawing" for allocated bourbon in a few days at one of my local stops for their 1 year anniversary -- hoping my ticket gets called

Hes got Blantons, Eagle Rare, Willet Rye, WL 12 and 107, and some others that didn't really tickle my fancy.

Comment

I’m in the Flagship lounge at DFW D and they have a decent selection. Never had the Balcones single malt before and me likey[emoji3]. I hope I can make it to my gate. This serve yourself concept is something I don’t normally see until I hit the European lounges. Makes traveling suck less.

Comment

TX Whiskey

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
              Got a few extra Weller 12’s I’ll trade if anyone is looking for one.

Got any of them Michters Toasted?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                Where ya live? I’d like to buy a bottle
                Never had it, but it’s never in stock here

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                I’ve never had W12 and would trade or buy one.

Live in New Braunfels, but I have no problem shipping. Would rather do trades for RHF, ETL, or something else. Pretty open on trades

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Got any of them Michters Toasted?
                  No but I am looking hard!! I only have about two drinks left and that stuff is dangerous good!! If I get more then one I'll share the wealth though
                  Last edited by Fightinaggies; 09-13-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Not sure if anyone is interested but there is a guy on 2cool that's looking to trade some nice high end bottles of Bourbon for a semi auto shotgun. I looked over the pics and saw some Blantons, Elmer T Lee and many other nice bottles.

Comment

Any reviews on 9 Banded out of Austin? My brother recommended that and Ben Milam.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                          Any reviews on 9 Banded out of Austin? My brother recommended that and Ben Milam.
                          9 banded is a ok daily drinking whisky. I would recommend mixing it with a little water or ginger ale. It is definitely not a sipping whiskey. For 19.00 a bottle, it will get you there and keep you feeling good in the morning. Chris Ogden who is the head basketball coach at UT Arlington owns a piece of the business. We used to serve it when he was coaching at Tech.

Comment

New bottle of Makers Cask Strength

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

I like the 9 banded for a daily drinker. Definitely gonna need a few ice cubes but it’s solid for the price. Ben Milan I did not like at all

Comment

4 roses tonight. My Specs liquor store needs better options.

Comment

Working...
                                X