Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the Beast, Matt no pic he dont exist

Comment

Oh the giant exists but he didn't get that big by coming around all the time. He has a perfect sanctuary and we prolly wont see him much till the rut! Im patiently waiting for pics of him as well!

Comment

Nice buck Rick...hope you bag his poppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordyanimal View Post
          Nice buck Rick...hope you bag his poppy.
          Thanks Jordan.. Hoping I can get out today to finish up my spot.... Crossing my fingers..

Comment

Matthewchris, I know where he is hiding, I just like to try and get info out of Matt, but that usually dont work out.

Comment

Comment

Anyone going out tomorrow?? Gonna try to set my stuff up.. Been too busy with a newborn baby.. Guess ill try hand feeding instead of feeder..

Comment

I found El mui grande! cant wait until sat morning!

Comment

Originally posted by 1poorboy
                    Can someone please tell me how to post pic from my phone

[SIZE="1"]Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android[/SIZe

Try the Bost browser. Then do it just like you would from your computer.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by EdO; 09-21-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Make that the "Boat" browser, available in the ap store (free).

Disregard the part about the Texas Bowhunter Ap. Didn't use it.

Comment

pork chops!http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...1&d=1379818746
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool. One day I'll have a few piggies to stick with an arrow on post, as soon as I find them

Comment

Just be prepared .... piggies come and piggies go. They are very smart animals. Pig hunting (on Hood) is NOT as simple as some would lead you to believe. Not trying to discourage you, but just pointing out that piggies are not that simple a thing. Many have been disappointed.

Comment

Yhose pigs remind me of the good ole days in 105

Comment

Yep Matt them were the good days in the triangle we had. Now I think they steal the rocks out there if they had a value.

Comment

Working...
                                X