Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    You to Ed, gonna enjoy doing nothing, ribs, brisket, beans and some other good stuff for tomorrow.
    One thing for certain Kevin ..... I either need to move my beer refrigerator out of the garage and into the house, or we need some massive global warming. I get hypothermia every time a grab a fresh beer. Actually moving it into the house is not a bad idea. I could put it between my office/den/(o,k. junk room) and the toilet. Would cut down on the side trips.

Comment

Well Ed here is a cold weather tip for ya. Maybe move fridge over to the garage doorboth doors opposing each other so when you open door to garage, fridge is right there, problem and time spent in the elements reduced and beer is colder when you get to the chair..

Anyone hunting on this fine rainy last day of the year. How many days left to put meat in the freezer??

Comment

Happy new year everyone. I hope everyone has a blessed new year.

Comment

Same to you lance, enjoy all.

Brisket on pit, ribs seasoned and waiting, beans cooking, drinks on ice.

Comment

Fat and happy for sure. Had good friends over watched LSU lose, go Chris go. Now getting ready to move some stuff around and get ready for axis doe hunts, see what the new year brings.

Comment

Ed got a big coon down if you want him bout 20 pounds very well fed.

Comment

Fat and happy for sure. Had good friends over watched LSU lose, go Chris go. Now getting ready to move some stuff around and get ready for axis doe hunts, see what the new year brings.
                Brother you are treading on very thin ice!

Comment

You'll be okay, next time pick the winning team, just remember I am going to take your corn money next week also!!!!

Comment

Good luck with that cuz I did not see any hand shakes on that bet! Lmao but old lady said my corn money is safe she will take your 40 and buy me extra corn! Go Seahawks!
                    Last edited by Buckcommander08; 01-01-2013, 09:48 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

You'll be okay, next time pick the winning team, just remember I am going to take your corn money next week also!!!!
                      When is the last time a&m won something? Oh right never! Lmao love ya like a brother!

Comment

There is a first for everything, there is this thing called a gentlemen bet. Not gonna sweat it, New England's gonna win.

Comment

Who said anything about new England? I thought yalls bet was Seattle vs Washington?

Comment

Either way, gonna take corn money seeing how I got a new place to hunt... Setting up tomorrow..

Comment

Everyone must be hunting, got really quiet on here.

Comment

Everyone must be hunting, got really quiet on here.
                                I'm sitting the office but aint nothin going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X