Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Hey Matt I want to see pics of this MONSTER in area -_-. No pics dont exist.

Ed if ya have issues with does, let me know, may be able to help ya.
    Just filled ferders sat so have to see if anything shows its self

Comment

I hear ya, I want to see this beast in your secret area...

Comment

Hey Matt I want to see pics of this MONSTER in area -_-. No pics dont exist.

Ed if ya have issues with does, let me know, may be able to help ya.
        Thanks for the offer, but don't think I'll need it. The pics are from the government land behind my place in OK (see the green grass)? There's a bunch of does that hang out with those bucks also, just didn't think anyone was interested so cropped them out. What they are eating is wild persimmons. Don't need no stinkin feeder

Comment

Went to the SC this am and got my licenses all squared away. Asked the you lady if Matt was around. She said he was in the back taking a nap. I told her not to bother him.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
            Went to the SC this am and got my licenses all squared away. Asked the you lady if Matt was around. She said he was in the back taking a nap. I told her not to bother him.
            lmao i was mowing i sware

Comment

I hate that you guys are having trouble with thieves down in TX. So far so good in Kansas at riley all my stands and cams haven't been found YET!!!! Looks like you guys have some really good bucks on hood this year and it's still early so I'm sure there will be alot more. I have found 1 really Nice buck in a secret spot I found. But mostly ELK i have found. Well goodluck to all you guys, hope things get better on hood.

Comment

Hodge your stuff will not get messed with up there, even in the WIHA areas on Milford. Did you ever get with Tom Weed??

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  Comfy mower?

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                    Comfy mower?
                    not to bad at all

Comment

That's good to hear. Glad they are taking good care of you!

Might get some bow hunting in this year after all. Developed these weird tremors in my hands and didn't feel real comfortable with my ability to shoot well. Had a neurologist appointment today and he said benign and gave me some dope that should fix it. There's always rifle/black powder (rest) or maybe even cross bow so whatever will get some hunting in. Just prefer it to be bow.

Comment

Anybody else seeing anything good on Hood? Going to check my cams at some new spots tom. hopefully some more mature bucks not looking to shoot anything younger than 4 this year and hopefully 125+

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
                          Anybody else seeing anything good on Hood? Going to check my cams at some new spots tom. hopefully some more mature bucks not looking to shoot anything younger than 4 this year and hopefully 125+
                          a couple is all here

Comment

You got a bunch of new bow hunters on Hood, since not hunting may want to spread the wealth to the youngsters.
                            That's what I've been busy at... I've take em out to all my spots and even given them some feeders... Now I'll wait for the dead deer pics!

Comment

Great job gordy, get'er dun.

Had a good showing today at the gun and knife show in belton, will be out there again tomorrow.

Good to see Brad and Mason today.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                                Pics or it didn't happen! You? Outside? Doing work? Bwahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X