Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 3 questions that lay all this out:

1. Where did this demon get $5000 to purchase these AR’s? Cash from Grandma or her stole CC!
    2. Why was this outside door left unlocked? Like a lot of schools, yes even older schools, entry doors lock automatically when closed.
    3. Really important, why was the classroom door not locked. LEO’s had trouble breaching the door. If it had been locked would he have murdered all these children!

Every school I worked at had entry doors locked 24/7 along with classroom doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      He did his shooting right off and then took up a defensive position. He wasnt blastin for an hour.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      My bet most of these poor kids and teachers were all dead within the first 3 to 5 minutes. Once he barricaded it was going to take a special team to take him out. Given the logistics of bringing those SWATs together, 40 minutes seems reasonable as they first had to gather then mobilize to the location. These Swats were not sitting somewhere waiting for this to happen. Most have other duties they were performing and had to leave that post to gather and then deploy to the location.

Comment

On another note for schools that do have armed staff which is the case for the district my wife works at I wonder how well armed are they? She has no clue on who & how many. Her campus has about 650-700 kids & 80 staff. This is a k-5th campus
        Who determines how many staff should be armed, what caliber & how much ammo?
        Given the AR-15 is a common caliber & very fast, accurate penetrating round in the wrong hands with multiple 20+ round mags could quickly out gun others.
        Just curious how you decide what’s enough to equalize the defense & quickly take down the target. Maybe an expert LEO could shed light on this

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

1. Where did this demon get $5000 to purchase these AR’s? Cash from Grandma or her stole CC!
          2. Why was this outside door left unlocked? Like a lot of schools, yes even older schools, entry doors lock automatically when closed.
          3. Really important, why was the classroom door not locked. LEO’s had trouble breaching the door. If it had been locked would he have murdered all these children!

Every school I worked at had entry doors locked 24/7 along with classroom doors.
          I have read in several places he worked at Wendy's. Since he had no expenses he could have probably saved up the money. Maybe, but that is just speculation on my part.

Just speaking generally about this incident and others like it. It seems like nobody ever asks what the common thread is for the people who commit these acts? (Besides what gun did they use?) My opinion, but our society has become more and more selfish and self-centered. This combined with people living in an alternate reality (Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.) is helping to create people who are capable and motivated to do the unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I view the Constitution from an originalist viewpoint. It’s there on paper, clear as day to me.

We have allowed “common sense” and “reasonable” get us to where we are today with restrictive gun laws.

When I was growing up it wasn’t uncommon to see pre teenage boys with their 22 rifle strapped to the handlebars of their bikes riding to go squirrel hunting or just plinking.

So yes regarding age I believe anyone should be able to own a gun at any age, the parents should regulate how and when they get to have access to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Yes me too and I was one one those kids. I carried a 30-30 on my bicycle handlebars to the north en of my home town numerous times to go deer hunting, along with other buddies. We were only 10-12 years old and never shot anyone or anything that we werent supposed to. We were more mature then than 3/4 of these 18-20 year old are these days....

I was also in the generation that had 2 GUN guns racks in our pickup truck back windows and we carried rifles and shotguns to SCHOOL EVERYDAY.. Heck we even skinned and quartered a deer in the school parking lot one morning..
            That was happening all across this country.. There were more fist fights back then than I could possibly count and not one single time did anyone even think about going to grab a gun out of their truck and shooting someone.... School shootings never happened.. These depressed, delusional, life hating, self hating, people hating, evil lunatic monsters just didn't exist back then obviously.. They do now.
            And back then none of us even new what an AR-15 or an assault rifle even was.. If they existed I never knew it.. It was single shots, bolt actions and lever actions.

Just imagine how that scenario would play out today, at any highschool, with the amount of irresponsible, idiotic kids we have running around in this country now..
            There many layers to this onion as far as what has caused us to get to where we are as a society, and you are correct, it's not the guns fault and it never is, but to act like the youth or society itself today is as responsible as the that of yesteryear is just Not being truthful... Times have drastically changed and they are not going to do anything but get worse and some things need to change with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

My question is…how did he buy the rifles without a driver’s license? He could not drive (probably why he wrecked the truck) and “they” said he did not know how to drive and did not have a license. What other ID would an 18 year old have that would verify his age?

Having said/asked that, it would have made NO DIFFERENCE if he had been 22 instead of 18!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
                Now you sound like Beto.
                Hardly!!
                So are you good dropping the age to 12 or even 15?? If so why not??

Comment

You actually do sound like real pendejo...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    My question is…how did he buy the rifles without a driver’s license? He could not drive (probably why he wrecked the truck) and “they” said he did not know how to drive and did not have a license. What other ID would an 18 year old have that would verify his age?

Having said/asked that, it would have made NO DIFFERENCE if he had been 22 instead of 18!
                    Never thought about that, but a solid question. My thoughts on the $5000 was he either stole cash from his Grandma or he stole her CC and she found out about either and confronted him about it, thus the reason he shot her.

We will never rid this earth of EVIL in a person's soul or heart period! This was pure evil that murdered these young children!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      My bet most of these poor kids and teachers were all dead within the first 3 to 5 minutes. Once he barricaded it was going to take a special team to take him out. Given the logistics of bringing those SWATs together, 40 minutes seems reasonable as they first had to gather then mobilize to the location. These Swats were not sitting somewhere waiting for this to happen. Most have other duties they were performing and had to leave that post to gather and then deploy to the location.
                      I hear you and I’m about to do a whole lot of armchair quarterbacking but we’re taking about a classroom full of kids here. Maybe the classroom door is reinforced or something but I find it hard to believe they couldn’t have shotgun breached that door within about 15 seconds. This isn’t like a hostage situation where you’re worried about agitating the shooter. They were able to hear him shoot what, 30-60 rounds probably at least. Get your *** in there and kill that *******. If 4 cops get killed running in there but they could have saved one kid from bleeding out I say that’s a fair trade. I know it’s easy for me to say that from in front of a computer screen and I know no one truly knows what they would do until they’re in a situation like that themselves but I would hope that that if you raise your right hand and put that badge on your chest you would be willing to walk through a hail of bullets to try and stop something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        My bet most of these poor kids and teachers were all dead within the first 3 to 5 minutes
                        You would lose that bet. 2 kids survived in the room. LEO said yell out if you need help. A little girl yelled out. He shot her for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          You would lose that bet. 2 kids survived in the room. LEO said yell out if you need help. A little girl yelled out. He shot her for doing so.
                          There were 2 connected rooms. Most of those shot were in the first where he barricaded himself in. 2 rooms separated by bathrooms and 2 wood doors. They reported 17 survived, reporting most from the second room, BUT who knows if this is accurate. I worked in schools like this, connecting rooms!

Comment

One Robb Elementary School shooting survivor in Uvalde, Texas, reportedly smeared blood on her face during the shooting and went into "survival mode."

Uvalde, Texas student who covered herself in classmates' blood to survive is still shaken, dad says

Comment

The classroom door was breached by a staff member opening the door with a key.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just spoke to my brother who is a Border Patrol agent in the Comstock sector. To say he is ****** and saddened would be an understatement. He has access to the actual transcripts and reports. And what he told me choked up in tears would **** everyone of. The SRO officers engaged the shooter upon entry and shots were fired. The officers inside the building retreated and called for backup, Instead of continuing to engage the shooter they allowed him to enter the room and barackade himself. At that point the shooter had the advantage and local law waited for backup. Even though there were LE inside the building and outside the building. Total failure of LE. Leadership told all officers to secure the area and wait for SWAT etc. Thank God for the off duty BP agent and said F’ this and went in with 2 other volunteers.

Comment

Working...
                                X