Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
    In the ABC interview his grandfather gave, he said he had no drivers license. I had the same questions about him purchasing the rifles without a DL but realized he can with any government issued ID. Probably a Texas ID card or even a passport I assume.
    Yes, any official formal govt issued photo ID can be used on the 4473...I'm hoping we get more 411 on how the purchases were made & surprised it's not already released.

Comment

In regards to more gun control….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep 👍🏽

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          My question is…how did he buy the rifles without a driver’s license? He could not drive (probably why he wrecked the truck) and “they” said he did not know how to drive and did not have a license. What other ID would an 18 year old have that would verify his age?

Having said/asked that, it would have made NO DIFFERENCE if he had been 22 instead of 18!
          A state issued ID? A passport? I imagine he needed valid ID for employment so he obviously had one.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            In regards to more gun control….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Truth!

Comment

I just read that the husband of one of the teachers that died has also died of grief
              Sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I just read that the husband of one of the teachers that died has also died of grief
                Sad deal
                Yeah, heart attack. Just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                  Parents of 4 Children

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post

Comment

I haven't seen this here.

If someone is shooting outside the school for more than 10 minutes, why not lockdown the school first and ask questions later?

my heart just hurts.

Uvalde Shooter Fired Gun For 12 Minutes Outside School Before Entering

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        My bet most of these poor kids and teachers were all dead within the first 3 to 5 minutes. Once he barricaded it was going to take a special team to take him out. Given the logistics of bringing those SWATs together, 40 minutes seems reasonable as they first had to gather then mobilize to the location. These Swats were not sitting somewhere waiting for this to happen. Most have other duties they were performing and had to leave that post to gather and then deploy to the location.
                        Yep

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hero.

Jacob Albarado had just sat down in the barber's chair for a haircut on his day off when his wife Trisha, a teacher at Robb Elementary, texted him to say there was an active shooter.

Comment

"Albarado leapt up from the barber's chair, grabbed the barber's shotgun, and drove straight to the school, where eight-year-old Jayda and her mother were inside.
                            A tactical team was already readying to take the room where the gunman was barricaded, so Albarado began searching for his daughter and clearing rooms
                            Two officers provided cover, guns drawn, he said, and two others guided the children out on the sidewalk."

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Yes, any official formal govt issued photo ID can be used on the 4473...I'm hoping we get more 411 on how the purchases were made & surprised it's not already released.
                              And that is another thing that needs to change.. No way is that acceptable!!
                              If you are 18 or older and do not have a drivers, this day and age, something ain't right about you.
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 05-26-2022, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X