• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACE??? PACE who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      In the conspiracy thread a post was just recently made in deference to Lin Wood...a fanatical right wing extremist who is on record saying politicians who didn't support Trump's insurrection should be executed by firing squad.

This is Lin Wood:

"Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST," Wood posted Thursday morning to Parler, a "free speech" conservative social media network.

Extremist? Nah....

Such things are not uncommon in the P/CE.

The 2nd paragraph in Michael's OP really nailed it.

In a way, TBH could be in a similar position as the GOP...stop the madness and face the wrath of MAGA or let it continue largely unabated and just hope it doesn't combust.

Get ready for 4 years of vengeful, conspiratorial, extreme rhetoric directed toward the government, American institutions, moderate politicians and over half the US voting population, because that is what's coming in the P/CE.

In my previous post this is one of the guys I speak of. He literally is on this thread stirring stuff up. Does it everywhere he goes on TBH. It’s guys like this that bother the hell out of me. Adds No real substance to any posts. Just comes in and throws a wrench in any post no matter what it’s about. You say black he say White. You say Ford he says Chevy. He’s just THAT guy. Kind of reminds me of that MsBaseball guy or something like that. He got booted eventually. It seems a lot of the guys that argue everything use very intellectual language to act smarter than everyone else on here. It doesn’t make you look smart. It just makes you look like your trying way too hard. Would be cool if we could do A full sweep of these guys to help ease the burden of having to moderate all these threads. It’s obvious who they are. Apparently it’s ok to sensor folks these days. Or does that only work on conservatives? Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        In my previous post this is one of the guys I speak of. He literally is on this thread stirring stuff up. Does it everywhere he goes on TBH. It’s guys like this that bother the hell out of me. Adds No real substance to any posts. Just comes in and throws a wrench in any post no matter what it’s about. You say black he say White. You say Ford he says Chevy. He’s just THAT guy. Kind of reminds me of that MsBaseball guy or something like that. He got booted eventually. It seems a lot of the guys that argue everything use very intellectual language to act smarter than everyone else on here. It doesn’t make you look smart. It just makes you look like your trying way too hard. Would be cool if we could do A full sweep of these guys to help ease the burden of having to moderate all these threads. It’s obvious who they are. Apparently it’s ok to sensor folks these days. Or does that only work on conservatives? Just my 2 cents.

Unimaginable that someone could have a wider vocabulary than you do and use it without trying that hard.
        Judge a book by its cover much?

Comment

Wow Vermin. I consider myself a strong fiscal conservative and a moderate to centrist on social issues. And I still dabe here to keep up with issues and when I feel the desire inject my point of view. Often that is taken exception to by some here and they can respond harshly but I still believe they too want a free and better America.

But if you think Trump has been divisive you missed Obama calling for the black community to protest, protecting them as they rioted, looted and burned communities.
          We have to fight fire with fire.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Michael.

You drug your feet a little but I imagine you were busy.

At some point people will have to learn to accept each other. This includes accepting people with opposing views.

I guess today is not that day.

I won’t be surprised if someone disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Let's do it, Glen. Just make Garca sit in the friont of the boat so I can keep an eye on him, and he can bait my hook!!!

Now we’re talking!!!

Comment

Im here because this has absolutely proven to be the best place for this type of information. False things we can fall victim to are quickly revealed here. I enjoy the different opinions but not the perpetual agitators. That said, the good far outweighs the bad in this sub forum. For those that dont like the sub forum, stay out of it like everything else. We dont need your opinion of what goes on in this sub forum. Most of us are adult enough to overlook the warts of it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Im here because this has absolutely proven to be the best place for this type of information. False things we can fall victim to are quickly revealed here. I enjoy the different opinions but not the perpetual agitators. That said, the good far outweighs the bad in this sub forum. For those that dont like the sub forum, stay out of it like everything else. We dont need your opinion of what goes on in this sub forum. Most of us are adult enough to overlook the warts of it.
                  Well said.

Comment

Definition of vermin
                    1a: small common harmful or objectionable animals (such as lice or fleas) that are difficult to control
                    b: birds and mammals that prey on game
                    c: animals that at a particular time and place compete (as for food) with humans or domestic animals
                    2: an offensive person

Comment

Left leaning ideology is rare in the hunting community. Maybe less than 2 or 3 % judging by some back and forth in PACE. If you find yourself in that 2 to 3 % and haven't realized you are there, um, your a rare bird. Lol

That being said, its ridiculous to come to a hunting forum, a lease, fishing boat, a lodge, Bass Pro, etc and then be shocked once the political talk starts that your ideology isnt given equal standing.

It doesn't change the fact it should remain civil and respectful, but c'mon man, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        And a quick anecdote

I think Michael started this thread in PACE, I've seen many respond who never post in PACE, which means they had to intentionally come look. Seems like many in TBH ventureover to PACE, I would think for the same reasons you and I do... could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Well done Michael.

You drug your feet a little but I imagine you were busy.

At some point people will have to learn to accept each other. This includes accepting people with opposing views.

I guess today is not that day.

I won’t be surprised if someone disagrees.

Good to see you posting!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                            And a quick anecdote

I think Michael started this thread in PACE, I've seen many respond who never post in PACE, which means they had to intentionally come look. Seems like many in TBH ventureover to PACE, I would think for the same reasons you and I do... could be wrong
                            I may be wrong but I think he actually started it in the ATC sub forum. But yes, there are plenty that like to poo poo on the PACE but sure read enough of it to know what is going on here, lol. And like many have already noted, the banter/arguing here is mild compared to the CFB threads.

Comment

I lurked for years before joining because I felt I had nothing to contribute kind of like the church goer that listens to the sermon but never joins a small group or volunteers. Anyway, after I felt confident in my shooting and had a bow season behind me, I joined. Shortly after joining the world seamed to turn upside down and I found myself living in the classifieds and less in a tree.

Much like the evolution of the bow my life (and the world) has evolved and changed taking on an entirely different look and feel than before. I agree 100% on leaving politics out of the forum but at the same time acknowledge the fact our world is not what it was when you started TBH. Politics effects us all even if we choose to ignore the “writing on the wall” but, we should not allow it to control every facet of our lives!

Just one more thing about politics and I will get off that soapbox. I am extremely passionate about it yet at the same time I am totally and completely fed up and tired of it border lining on hating it. So, yes, put a ban on it all!

Religion, or at least “organized” religion, leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. Christianity on the other hand I will never stray from!

Michael

Comment

Why Are You Here?

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                                Unimaginable that someone could have a wider vocabulary than you do and use it without trying that hard.
                                Judge a book by its cover much?

And here we have another one. I’m pointing em out there for ya Michael. This is too easy lol. Typically I already know where they are from b4 I click on their profile. In or around Austin. Never fails. MF....I say that because there was a guy on the PATRIOT thread the other day and he was using some words that weren’t even in the dictionary lol. Very intellectual fella I guess. It reminded me of my brother in law. Guy grew up in the sticks and is a big old lefty. Tries his hardest to sound really smart while spouting off political garbage. We just laugh because he uses most of the words wrong. No offense to anyone, just my experience. I just got to the lease In OK. Chasing this big buck all season . He’s at the feeder last 6 days at 5pm. Hoping to FINALLY get him.

Last edited by Texas Stalker; 01-10-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X