Why Are You Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    This is way off base. The admin on this site have always been fair. I guarantee you that their core beliefs are probably much like yours. What they don't allow is people treating other people with disrespect just because they disagree. I've never seen a thread disappear because it was anything other than disrespectful. The good thing is that I don't have to put aside my core beliefs to be on the Green Screen. They match up pretty well.
    I hope im way off base. But i have seen some things lately that make me think otherwise. The GS is a great site and has been for a really long time. Hate to see its demise with a mindset that doesnt fit its core base.

Im not the only one feeling this way, just fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It sounds like your best play is to deactivate your account, and gtfo...that’ll show’em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Go jump in a lake DM. You like to ride the fence with the best of them.

Always on the side of the majority, lol......you come off as on the right side but in the end youre just a wannabe....haha!

Prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
        I hope im way off base. But i have seen some things lately that make me think otherwise. The GS is a great site and has been for a really long time. Hate to see its demise with a mindset that doesnt fit its core base.

Im not the only one feeling this way, just fyi.

Give an example of things that make you think otherwise. One example of an admin killing a thread that wasn't over people being disrespectful to one another or otherwise breaking forum rules. Just one.

This thread is a reminder to us of exactly what I said he represents. If people can't treat each other with respect on the PACE forum then he'll shut it down.

And I'd bet there ain't a snowballs chance in hell of you seeing this forum's demise over something like that. Despite the fact that the vast majority of the people here use it for FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          What is CFB?

Keep seeing it brought up.

Not sure how I missed it, if it's that hot of a topic and worse than PACE....
          College Football thread.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

No man, you’re big mad right? You won’t put up with this oppression, and censorship, right? Don’t just hang around to ***** and moan, hit the road Alice!

I’ll give your assessment of me, the same credibility I give your stupid *** interpretation of “what you’ve seen lately”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Give an example of things that make you think otherwise. One example of an admin killing a thread that wasn't over people being disrespectful to one another or otherwise breaking forum rules. Just one.

This thread is a reminder to us of exactly what I said he represents. If people can't treat each other with respect on the PACE forum then he'll shut it down.

And I'd bet there ain't a snowballs chance in hell of you seeing this forum's demise over something like that. Despite the fact that the vast majority of the people here use it for FREE.
              Oh it happened to me, and it's happened a bunch of times since I've been here.
              Not saying it's right or wrong, but you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                College Football thread.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                Oh God, really ?
                Didn't realize that was such a touchy subject.
                I am not a football guy lol.

Comment

This site is free and its a great site despite seeing Admins thoughts on the PACE forum and his feelings on politics in general.

I pay attention to this website each and every day, and have been for many years.

If you havent seen the “end around” posts from admin then you have missed out.

Im not alone in my thoughts here. This site would cease to exist if the majority felt like he does.
                  Sorry guys, just saying.

I

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    Oh it happened to me, and it's happened a bunch of times since I've been here.
                    Not saying it's right or wrong, but you're wrong.
                    OK. I asked for an example. Was it the context of the thread or the content? I've been wrong before, but that was years ago.

Comment

OK. I asked for an example. Was it the context of the thread or the content? I've been wrong before, but that was years ago.
                      PM coming, not trying to rehash anything

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
                        This site is free and its a great site despite seeing Admins thoughts on the PACE forum and his feelings on politics in general.

I pay attention to this website each and every day, and have been for many years.

If you havent seen the “end around” posts from admin then you have missed out.

Im not alone in my thoughts here. This site would cease to exist if the majority felt like he does.
                        Sorry guys, just saying.
                        I
                        No. I'd be surprised to learn that Michael was a liberal democrat. But if he is, he's still a helluva guy, with a family he loves and takes care of, a lot of good friends who sing his praises and that affords us a great place to waste a lot of time. He puts up with WAYYYY more **** around here than I would...in every forum.

Comment

Michael is an Aggie dude Aggie jokes not allowed either!

Comment

This thread was miss labeled. Should have been called, “How can I polish my halo”?

Comment

I have been lurking here for many years and have never posted much. I have even attended a couple TBH hunts back in the day. This is my go to site everyday for hunting stories, equipment advice and all things for bow hunting. I just scroll right through the political threads and never open them! Lately been doing lots of scrolling! Lol

Comment

No. I'd be surprised to learn that Michael was a liberal democrat. But if he is, he's still a helluva guy, with a family he loves and takes care of, a lot of good friends who sing his praises and that affords us a great place to waste a lot of time. He puts up with WAYYYY more **** around here than I would...in every forum.
                                Not saying he is....but if as you you say, he is.....then no, hes not a hellavu guy.
                                Evil people have friends, family, singing praises etc....doesnt make them good even if they have a good website.

Again, not saying he is like that, but his posts are suspect

Comment

Working...
                                X