Why Are You Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    And here we have another one. I’m pointing em out there for ya Michael. This is too easy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep, and this one has expressed a desire to not be THAT GUY, but yet, here he is... time and time again... and he professes to be a "conservative"... not a chance.

Comment

One additional thing, I believe one way or another the activity here will slow dramatically in 30 days or so. Unless perhaps my wildest dream were to come true, lol.

Comment

Agree 100% and I'm here for the brotherhood. Let's share some positivity and uplift the sport.

Oh and does a reply to this thread in PACE count toward the 50%? Asking for a friend...[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Yep, and this one has expressed a desire to not be THAT GUY, but yet, here he is... time and time again... and he professes to be a "conservative"... not a chance.

You guys are making Michael’s point for him.
          You can read my history and never do I talk about where someone is from or how stupid or blind they are or stuff like that.
          Am I 100% proud of everything I decide to hit “Reply” on? Definitely not, but all I can do is try and learn from if and wake up tomorrow and do my best.
          Anybody who sees things a little differently is THAT GUY to y’all and just the hint of some alternative perspective gets name calling and personal attacks. Are you surprised when someone is a smart a—? Really? Take the high ground and thrown your stones from there— at least it would be a little less hypocritical. Then again, I guess high ground would mean civil dialogue on ideas rather than names and labels/stereotypes about a person.
          Maybe one day we’ll share a fire and I’d hope we’d see more eye to eye than through the internets.

Comment

Admin has made their thoughts clear. They dont endorse truth. Seems they really seek to censor just like other lib sites, just in a roundabout way. Such a shame. Conservstives, are we going to keep turning our noses up? So far we have. Is this site that important in the grand scheme? Are you willing to put aside your core beliefs for the Green Screen?

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
              Admin has made their thoughts clear. They dont endorse truth. Seems they really seek to censor just like other lib sites, just in a roundabout way. Such a shame. Conservstives, are we going to keep turning our noses up? So far we have. Is this site that important in the grand scheme? Are you willing to put aside your core beliefs for the Green Screen?
              You've been on this site since 2006 and that's your take on "Admin" ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                You've been on this site since 2006 and that's your take on "Admin" ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Uhhhhh, yeah. Pay attention to recent events and maybe youll see

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I may be wrong but I think he actually started it in the ATC sub forum. But yes, there are plenty that like to poo poo on the PACE but sure read enough of it to know what is going on here, lol. And like many have already noted, the banter/arguing here is mild compared to the CFB threads.
                  Maybe we should just consolidate all political discussions to a single thread, as we have done with CFB?
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Maybe we should just consolidate all political discussions to a single thread, as we have done with CFB?
                    Oh Lord no!!

Comment

Ha! Maybe, that big thread has it all, lol

Comment

If thats what your heart thinks, then go for it.

Are you on the wrong side or right side?

We would like to know.

Who are we supporting by using this site?

Comment

This is way off base. The admin on this site have always been fair. I guarantee you that their core beliefs are probably much like yours. What they don't allow is people treating other people with disrespect just because they disagree. I've never seen a thread disappear because it was anything other than disrespectful. The good thing is that I don't have to put aside my core beliefs to be on the Green Screen. They match up pretty well.

Comment

Its open season on anybody named Mike or Michael? Go easy Fowltrouble, breath, attacking the boss doesn’t work

Comment

It sounds like your best play is to deactivate your account, and gtfo...that’ll show’em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is CFB?
                                Keep seeing it brought up.
                                Not sure how I missed it, if it's that hot of a topic and worse than PACE....

Comment

Working...
                                X