No announcement yet.

Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buddy that's a doc. He used this nebulizer treatment on an older lady a couple days ago, and he said it worked great.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I have a buddy that's a doc. He used this nebulizer treatment on an older lady a couple days ago, and he said it worked great.

Such good news!! Word needs to get out and the fear of this thing needs to be gone. It can’t help getting over the virus when you’re scared to death because of the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        So sad that this virus is being used as a political weapon here in the U.S.
        Name a noun that’s not used as a political weapon

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
          Name a noun that’s not used as a political weapon
          To many to name

Comment

This study seems to dispute the Doc’s findings. I just went out and spent 300$ on Budesonide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              This study seems to dispute the Doc’s findings. I just went out and spent 300$ on Budesonide.

Do you have Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                Do you have Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Nope. I just thought it might be a good idea to have some around just in case it might help if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post

That study was done on only 3 people in China. None of them were given budesonide, according to the treatments they described. That one line that mentions budesonide says that one in vitro study showed that it did not work to reduce viral replication. In vitro means in a petri dish, not in vivo - in a live person through an inhaler. I'm no scientist, but it doesn't seem to me that this would prove or disprove anything about the Midland doc's recommended use of the medication.

Comment

That study was done on only 3 people in China. None of them were given budesonide, according to the treatments they described. That one line that mentions budesonide says that one in vitro study showed that it worked to reduce viral replication. In vitro means in a petri dish, not in vivo - in a live person through an inhaler. I'm no scientist, but it doesn't seem to me that this would prove or disprove anything about the Midland doc's recommended use of the medication.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/inhale...n-of-covid-19/

Comment

[QUOTE=Shane;14963857]That study was done on only 3 people in China. None of them were given budesonide, according to the treatments they described. That one line that mentions budesonide says that one in vitro study showed that it did not work to reduce viral replication. In vitro means in a petri dish, not in vivo - in a live person through an inhaler. I'm no scientist, but it doesn't seem to me that this would prove or disprove anything about the Midland doc's recommended use of the medication.

Just pointing out that it showed no anti viral properties in vitro. It did show anti viral properties when used in a combo. No idea why there aren’t any inhaled in vivo studies yet. If it helps at all it’s worth having on hand. You would think it would be a very simple study to do with all the cases out there.

Comment

Seems like a couple days of HCQ in addition to the inhaled steroid, Zpac and zinc would be good too.
                        coworker/good friend of mine and his wife were treated this way here in Austin and it turned them around IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

[quote=speck1;14963887]
                          That study was done on only 3 people in China. None of them were given budesonide, according to the treatments they described. That one line that mentions budesonide says that one in vitro study showed that it did not work to reduce viral replication. In vitro means in a petri dish, not in vivo - in a live person through an inhaler. I'm no scientist, but it doesn't seem to me that this would prove or disprove anything about the Midland doc's recommended use of the medication.

Just pointing out that it showed no anti viral properties in vitro. It did show anti viral properties when used in a combo. No idea why there aren’t any inhaled in vivo studies yet. If it helps at all it’s worth having on hand. You would think it would be a very simple study to do with all the cases out there.
                          I posted the docs study that this post was originally targeted at. Post 38. There're ongoing studies.

Comment

So what is the exact inhaler I need to purchase from Amazon that the doctor is recomending?

Comment

Just do an amazon search for "Nebulizer"... There are 7 pages of choices... take your pick.

Comment

My buddy's dad (~80) in DeLeon, TX was struggling with Covid. Their whole family tested positive but the only one to show symptoms was him. He began this treatment at home on Monday. I called Tuesday morning and he was breathing, feeling and sleeping much better. Checking in today, he continues to improve.

I spent some time Googling this on Monday and I could not find an exhaustive study saying conclusively that this treatment was 'the magic bullet'. However, it is another tool in the treatment toolbox and if it works for someone you care about, winner!

Comment

Working...
                                X