No announcement yet.

Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of possibilities for a new "aggie" joke there!

Comment

auto correct

Comment

Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

[QUOTE=SaltwaterSlick;14964106]Josh, get after your treatment right now. If you are having the respiratory problems, get that inhaler treatment prescribed. Get you a zpack, zinc and tonic water with quinine... Early treatment is the key. Go ahead and start your family on the zinc and tonic water too, IF they have it, it will inhibit the spread and reproduction of the virus...

Quinine capsule? What type of quinine? You say tonic water and quinine. Do you mix it together or what? Sorry trying to understand. And thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by DWS; 07-09-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Looked further at tonic water and it has Quinine in it. Got me thinking of keeping some on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DWS View Post
            Looked further at tonic water and it has Quinine in it. Got me thinking of keeping some on hand.

Not a bad idea. It goes well with other stuff too.

Comment

Lots of folks and some even on here are taking low dosage of zinc and quinine as a preventative with success to this point. Artos posted that the quinine tonic water he uses turns a big glass of unsweet iced tea into sweet tea... I like that idea. Lot of the quinine tonics are long delivery now but I found this one in stock with 2 day delivery... it's sweeeeet, but still has that typical after taste that quinine has. It's pretty good in a cup of hot green tea/persimmon tea mixture and it sweetens iced tea pretty well too. I was already taking a low dose of zinc (25 mg). For treatment, many are takin 50 mg of zinc and 4000 units of D3 with the quinine/tonic water WITH A MEAL... that zinc can give you the green apple quickstep if taken on an empty stomach...
              Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 07-09-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Been taking 50mg zinc and plenty of vitamin C since this all started. About to add vitamin D to the picture as well. Thanks

Comment

This is a great video. Said thing is the DR hit the nail on the head about it being a big political pissing match. Hopefully and I pray that this treatment will go through and get used.

Comment

Started two patients who were having moderate to severe SOB From COVID . They both said they had an instant turn around. We shall see in the coming days

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                      Started two patients who were having moderate to severe SOB From COVID . They both said they had an instant turn around. We shall see in the coming days
                      Sounds promising

Comment

Keep us updated Gonzaleziam. Seeing it reproduced by someone else would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by DWS View Post
                          Been taking 50mg zinc and plenty of vitamin C since this all started. About to add vitamin D to the picture as well. Thanks

Make sure it is Vitamin D3.

1.2 million hits on this video since it was posted 5 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Yes and quickly deleted but not before it had been shared over 20,000 times.

Scotty? That you?!?

Lol this was a fake tweet homie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                              Keep us updated Gonzaleziam. Seeing it reproduced by someone else would be great.
                              Will do. One of the patients was started on Tuesday. Patient sends me update daily and today patient told me she “was no longer concerned about being hospitalized”. She honestly thought she was going to have to go because her O2 saturation was dropping. Her O2 sat is back almost to baseline. Patient #2 started yesterday and felt improvement this morning. That patient appeared and sounded terrible.

Comment

My buddy's 80-yr old dad is feeling much better after 2 days of nebulizer/Budesonide. He's sleeping through the night and his appetite has returned. Looks like he's out of the woods. I need to go find tonic water with quinine.

Comment

Working...
                                X