No announcement yet.

Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife couldn't find zinc anywhere. She bought me vitamin d3, vitamin c,and tonic water with quinine. How the heck are yall drinking that crap. It's disgusting. I tried mixing some with unsweet tea like someone recommended and it was even worse. There's no way I can drink that.

Comment

Amazon for zinc homie^^

Comment

How often are y’all drinking the tonic w quinine?

Comment

Okay, y'all. My Dad just tested positive for Covid. No particular symptoms yet, but prayers would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
            How often are y’all drinking the tonic w quinine?
            I was doing approx 6 oz morning and 6 oz at night to chase my zinc pill.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              I was doing approx 6 oz morning and 6 oz at night to chase my zinc pill.
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                auto correct
                I/we figured as much.

Originally posted by DWS View Post
                Been taking 50mg zinc and plenty of vitamin C since this all started. About to add vitamin D to the picture as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Pharmacy advised me to take one 50mg every other day.

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                Started two patients who were having moderate to severe SOB From COVID . They both said they had an instant turn around. We shall see in the coming days
                Awesome input for the cure!!!!

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                My wife couldn't find zinc anywhere. She bought me vitamin d3, vitamin c,and tonic water with quinine. How the heck are yall drinking that crap. It's disgusting. I tried mixing some with unsweet tea like someone recommended and it was even worse. There's no way I can drink that.
                Did you try Gin? Serious question, C-19 doesn't like alcohol.
                Last edited by Thumper; 07-09-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

double post
                  Last edited by Thumper; 07-09-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                    Will do. One of the patients was started on Tuesday. Patient sends me update daily and today patient told me she “was no longer concerned about being hospitalized”. She honestly thought she was going to have to go because her O2 saturation was dropping. Her O2 sat is back almost to baseline. Patient #2 started yesterday and felt improvement this morning. That patient appeared and sounded terrible.

This is great!! Any more updates?

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Okay, y'all. My Dad just tested positive for Covid. No particular symptoms yet, but prayers would be appreciated.

Prayers sent for your dad Trad. I started this thread when my wife tested positive. My mom and I tested positive Wednesday and got results today. We’re pretty much over it already though because of the below.

Treatments I recommend for Covid (I’m not a Dr.)
                      Everything below is adult amounts and can be bought over the counter. Do your own research to see if these treatments are right for you and why so many on here are recommending.

Low dose aspirin daily to prevent blood clots. They’re finding that people that died from Covid had lots of little clots that affected their organs. My wife’s Dr recommended this.

25-50 mg of zinc a day. We bought on amazon.

Vitamin D3 4,000 units

Vitamin C

Quinine from tonic water (quinine has to show in ingredients). approx 6 oz morning and 6 oz at night. More concentrated quinine is available if you buy el guapo (or similar brand) tonic syrup. We bought on amazon.

Probiotics

Tylenol/Advil for fever/muscle aches/headaches.

Comment

Thanks, Richard.

And, that looks like a sensible and effective regimen to combat the Covid; certainly jives with what some doctors have been discussing.

Comment

Saw this on Parler...

posted by Mark Levin

Obama's hydroxychloroquine from 2008
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	oCyabVJiQr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	24624041

Comment

There is an NIH paper that came out a week or so ago that explains melatonin should prevent the cytokine storm that happens in some people with Covid.

It is being recommended as a part of a treatment plan.

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                              There is an NIH paper that came out a week or so ago that explains melatonin should prevent the cytokine storm that happens in some people with Covid.

It is being recommended as a part of a treatment plan.

Interesting!! Do you have the link?

Comment

Working...
                              X