Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
    That video is deleted now. I'm tired of FB's censorship.
    I just checked and it's still up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post

Strange...for me, it says "This content isn't available right now". Maybe I'm not using it right.

I'm still tired of FB's censorship.

Comment

I click on it and it takes me to some girl’s homepage. At least she’s cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Yes sir.
          Did that scumbag really post that??? I used to despise liberals, but I'm beginning to just straight up hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Did that scumbag really post that??? I used to despise liberals, but I'm beginning to just straight up hate them.
            Yes and quickly deleted but not before it had been shared over 20,000 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Yes and quickly deleted but not before it had been shared over 20,000 times.
              Well at least she can admit that otherwise, they have very little chance of unseating our fine president.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
                Dr. Bartlett is a great practical doctor. He has been my physician and our company physician for many years. I cannot speak to the efficacy of his treatment method for COVID-19 but I can vouch for his character. A stand up man that volunteers all over the world donating his services.
                Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Ladies n Gentlemen, this video is for sure worth the watching!! If for some reason, my wife happens to take a turn in her recovery, we're goin' to get this!! She works with dozens of Doc's. Guarantee you she'd be able to get one to prescribe it for her...

The one thing that just sticks out to me in that interview is that Dr. Bartlett couldn't tell "Debbie" how many patients he had treated. I'd think he'd know that number frontwards and backwards... After reading all the comments below the video, there are other Dr.'s and asthma and COPD patients that confirm their own treatments with it and it worked for them. I do find it strange that not a single person in the comments is a patient that Dr. Bartlett has treated... Something just makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck about that...
                  Dr. Bartlett saved a friends life due to covid in the last week. He calls him everyday to check on progress

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                    Dr. Bartlett saved a friends life due to covid in the last week. He calls him everyday to check on progress

Thank you to you and saintsfan for the first hand feedback on Dr. Bartlett! I sure hope he gets this into the general public's hands and is able to help turn this mess around!! We have a similar Dr. here in the Houston area (Texas city) that is a local TV "Medical Personality" that is also a director of a nursing home that had an outbreak in his population of residents. He immediately treated them with Zinc/Z-pack/HDQ, and all but one recovered without ever going to the hospital. The one that passed away was already a hospice patient... He's been on local TV channels, but with all the success, the national media just will not pick it up... Really sickening what our media has become.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Ladies n Gentlemen, this video is for sure worth the watching!! If for some reason, my wife happens to take a turn in her recovery, we're goin' to get this!! She works with dozens of Doc's. Guarantee you she'd be able to get one to prescribe it for her...

The one thing that just sticks out to me in that interview is that Dr. Bartlett couldn't tell "Debbie" how many patients he had treated. I'd think he'd know that number frontwards and backwards... After reading all the comments below the video, there are other Dr.'s and asthma and COPD patients that confirm their own treatments with it and it worked for them. I do find it strange that not a single person in the comments is a patient that Dr. Bartlett has treated... Something just makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck about that...
                      According to this article, he has treated 12 patients. I might be reading that wrong.lol

Comment

I was using Flonase back in Jan & Feb. Same thing as budesonide except a lot stronger. Also the VA had me on an Albuterol sulfate inhaler. Got my vitamin C from lots of fruit and oranges. Zinc and D from big multivitamin horse size pills.

FYI, Flonase can now be purchased over the counter at Walgreens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
                          I click on it and it takes me to some girl’s homepage. At least she’s cute.
                          Try this link and see if it works. I just checked it and it seems to be working. The lady that shared the video is a friend of mine, and yes, she is cute!

Comment

Try this link and see if it works. I just checked it and it seems to be working. The lady that shared the video is a friend of mine, and yes, she is cute!

That link worked, thx

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              According to this article, he has treated 12 patients. I might be reading that wrong.lol

https://www.newswest9.com/article/ne...d-5bb0dae77703
                              That story was from nearly 2 months ago, so he's likely treated a bunch more since then. If he's been treating 3-5 per day, then it's probably been several dozen by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                That story was from nearly 2 months ago, so he's likely treated a bunch more since then. If he's been treating 3-5 per day, then it's probably been several dozen by now.
                                Yep, I didnt even check the date of the article, makes sense now. I'm a Pollack, cut me a little slack.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X