Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Yep, I didnt even check the date of the article, makes sense now. I'm a Pollack, cut me a little slack.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      Hospitals are playing games with the virus. They are guaranteed reimbursement for COVID patients, so anyone they see for any reason that tests positive is considered a COVID hospitalization, when many if not most are in the hospital for other reasons.
      My mother in law passed away from the virus June 29. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks, the reason EVERY patient that comes back with a positive test is treated as if Covid is all they have is because of the contagious nature of it. She was put on a floor of the hospital that could have no visitors, and we couldn't even be there when she died. The funeral home even had special requirements.She caught it from a healthcare worker who got also got very sick from it, and my nephew's wife caught it from my mother in law. Also pretty sick, but she is recovering.

Comment

^

Comment

Not quite sure this is working out as they planned...but then again they are scatching the bottom of the barrel and have already gone "all in" with regards to showing their cards. At this point they only have everything to lose. Expect it to get ape **** crazy as we near November

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I was using Flonase back in Jan & Feb. Same thing as budesonide except a lot stronger. Also the VA had me on an Albuterol sulfate inhaler. Got my vitamin C from lots of fruit and oranges. Zinc and D from big multivitamin horse size pills.

FYI, Flonase can now be purchased over the counter at Walgreens.
            What active ingredients in Flonase mirror budesonide?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              What active ingredients in Flonase mirror budesonide?
              Google: Rhinocort (budesonide) and Flonase (fluticasone) are two corticosteroid medications that can treat allergy symptoms. Flonase is a more potent steroid than budesonide.

Comment

It’s a good thing we have some at home as well as a nebulizer. Guess we are prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                  Why not? It's not going to hurt anyone
                  I think they were referring to when President Trump said Hydroxychlorquin (sp?) works as a cure and therapeutic treatment.
                  Many Governor's issued orders saying it couldn't be prescribed.

Comment

Guess it doesn't hurt to stock up.

Comment

Sent the link to my daughter who just tested positive for C-19. She's a nurse in a private practice so she's pretty sure she will be able to get a script if she needs it. Hopin she don't need it!

Comment

I've had two boys who had tons of asthma when they were small, two nebulizers in the house. With several years of background with them, it seems to make total sense. Even if it doesn't stop everything, it should definitely help.

Comment

Seems like a couple days of HCQ in addition to the inhaled steroid, Zpac and zinc would be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Seems like a couple days of HCQ in addition to the inhaled steroid, Zpac and zinc would be good too.
                            I don't have a bug out bag, but this sounds like a good start.

Comment

Wow, worth the time! This is a game changer.

Comment

Working...
                              X