• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Yall some grumpy mf.
    I know! A bunch of grumpy old women.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
      Six inch lift on 3/4 ton truck with big tires and a set of testicles hanging from under the truck, and a big hat! Now that’s a Cowboy! Lol
      Sounds exactly like a "LiveScoper's" truck...

Comment

Maybe not the exact same thing but here is my analogy.

Menin jeans and work boots work for men in suits.

Men is suits work for men in jeans and alligator boots.

That's been my experience in life anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
          Wear what you please, but slapping a felt hat on your noggin in the middle of the summer is a city slicker move. ��
          Didn't know I was a city slicker, wear a black felt every day of the year. Born on 2nd largest ranch in Texas, cowboyed for same ranch and have worn said black felt hats since sometime in the 60's. I guess since I'm retired and now live in town I really am a city slicker.

Comment

Have several cowboy hats and never owned a cow nor a horse. I have herded a few head and have riden some horses if that counts. Also born in Texas so I "think" that helps some...

I have a bunch of "ball" caps and don't own a ball team either.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

That there is an Offshore Cowboy only hat. Baja Hat specifically - for Saltwater Cowboys that ride waves, not livestock.

Ain't many 8 second rides, working a wild beast, offshore.

Somewhere offshore the Mexican Baja - working a wild beast to a steel hook.

And the boots are waterproof and non-skid for safety. Lotta teeth on some of them beasts - thrashing on the deck.

Comment

I just ordered a new hat from Nate’s. Now I have to decide if I need bedazzled jeans, cows, or a new rope to go with it.

Comment

Cowboy hat wearers lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                    I just ordered a new hat from Nate’s. Now I have to decide if I need bedazzled jeans, cows, or a new rope to go with it.

I was thinking yesterday how I need to go get a new straw before it gets stupid hot.

Not sure if I want to get in the Croc game, or maybe an iwatch to go with it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just all feet and no.............................

Comment

You don’t see many of them up here.

Hat count, fancy boots, replacement bumpers, and diesel truck count goes up considerably the further you go west down I-30 starting around Arkadelphia, then explodes past Texarkana.

The best kids around here can afford is the “*****head Cattle Co”, etc, hats. They are catching on though…. It may not be long until the felt hats start popping up. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sidro View Post
                          Didn't know I was a city slicker, wear a black felt every day of the year. Born on 2nd largest ranch in Texas, cowboyed for same ranch and have worn said black felt hats since sometime in the 60's. I guess since I'm retired and now live in town I really am a city slicker.
                          That's backwards. Wearing a straw year round is much more acceptable in Texas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Most of the time you can hear them before you see them.

Comment

All Hat and No Cattle

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              That's backwards. Wearing a straw year round is much more acceptable in Texas.

I don’t think he gives a **** what is or was acceptable to the yuppies. [emoji23][emoji23]. Looking at his profession before retirement. He probably uses his hat more for the intended use than any of the “acceptable trend setters” in Cowboy Up fashion magazine. [emoji23]
                              Last edited by Smart; 03-21-2023, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Strictly weather related. You know, people that work outside like, say...cowboys. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X