All Hat and No Cattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I don’t think there’s anything better looking than a man in a hat and boots. If he smells a little like cow sh**, even better.

As for the saying, “He’s all hat and no cattle,” it’s a metaphor. It refers to a person who brags about being something he is not, or someone who wants to infer that he has credentials he doesn’t have.
    This^(2nd paragraph)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      A lot of them are very helpful. I learned how to clean a rabbit the slowest way humanly possible.

Hahahahaha....I missed this earlier.

Comment

Being a cowboy is a code and way of living. Urban sprawl has taken the ranching life away from most of us.

Comment

I wear a cowboy hat during the summer.Usually with Red Wing boots.I don't have any cows,or walk red iron.

Comment

Some of the wealthiest ranchers I've ever known dress like their clothes came from a Goodwill dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Lslite View Post
              Being a cowboy is a code and way of living. Urban sprawl has taken the ranching life away from most of us.

You must be a super puncher!

[emoji1787]

All the big cattle ranchers are selling out of Texas and moving to Oklahoma.. JS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People still wear cowboy hats to keep the sun off their head and neck…

Comment

I wear tennis shoes and don’t play tennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It didn't matter what Klinger wore, he was still Klinger , all dress and no woman

I don't hardly ever post but this thread is irresistible , well done OP

Comment

Wear what you please, but slapping a felt hat on your noggin in the middle of the summer is a city slicker move. ��

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        If your husband wears jeans from Academy you have a wife.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Will you please explain your statement? I buy my Wranglers from Academy. I fail to see your point.

Comment

Six inch lift on 3/4 ton truck with big tires and a set of testicles hanging from under the truck, and a big hat! Now that’s a Cowboy! Lol

Comment

Yall some grumpy mf.

Comment

Well I don't ride, but when I get rode I sometimes wear a hat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Will you please explain your statement? I buy my Wranglers from Academy. I fail to see your point.
                                I already did. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X