Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Good to see you post again, Wiz!
    I was thinking the same thing. Where’s that video? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Well Somebody cheated and I'm pizzed!!!

[ATTACH]1106523[/ATTACH]
      You shouldn’t buy your weed at the Walleye weigh ins!!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        Length of diatribe non withstanding, alcohol and prescription meds have done more to wreck families and societies as a whole, as well as overall economic impact. The facts are out there. Everyone wants to talk gateway drug, let’s talk about sip sip and not be hypocritical. FTR, I don’t do either. Quit drinking after it got out of control. Government assistance is the biggest gateway to government control, one taste and its over for most. Just look at the post Covid work force. Too many of y’all watched Scott Baio jump off the roof because he thought he could fly after smoking a joint on the after school special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        One isn't any better than an another. What's a persons reasoning for getting drunk or high daily whether it's smoking weed or meth or popping pills? To escape reality, to run away from problems. Which puts you further behind financially if that happens to be the struggle. Which I'd venture to say for most it is. Whatever those troubles may be all of these substances are a band-aid, not a cure all.

Weed is dangerous. It makes you unproductive and that's dangerous to yourself.

Put a million dollars on the line and have a group of potheads,a group of drunks,some pillheads and some Mexicans in charge of building their own house. Whoever finishes first wins the million dollars. Who will get done fastest? Trick question, the Mexicans. Because Americans are pill popping,weed smoking,meth cooking drunks. And that's why we have so many people living off of the government. Yet we blame the Mexicans and everything else other than looking at the real problem in America. Which lies within its borders.

Comment

As always you folks have enlightened me. It is everywhere these days. Just read an article saying teens have doubled usage in the last 3 years. I am starting to look around for stoned employees and friends. My 2 cattle dogs may be vaping. {They are on something}
          I really was blown away at seeing it on the counter at the local convince store...
          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 10-23-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

This isn't a pro or against post as I don't care what folks do in their own home but this is news to me that you can overdose on weed.

Tanner Clements died two days after he ate marijuana edibles at a home in Spotsylvania County, Virginia. A pediatric ER doctor has advice for what parents should do if their child gets hold of THC gummies.

Comment

I stopped to get gas and the guy in front of me said “ gimme some marlboro lights and a pack of them boner pills.” I fell out laughing. Like I was crying. He sounded like the dude from sling blade. It was priceless.

Comment

The kids these days, smoke that dope.....reefer. You smoke that dope and it'll turn ya into a liberal quicker than Joe Biden can wreck the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  One isn't any better than an another. What's a persons reasoning for getting drunk or high daily whether it's smoking weed or meth or popping pills? To escape reality, to run away from problems. Which puts you further behind financially if that happens to be the struggle. Which I'd venture to say for most it is. Whatever those troubles may be all of these substances are a band-aid, not a cure all.

Put a million dollars on the line and have a group of potheads,a group of drunks,some pillheads and some Mexicans in charge of building their own house. Whoever finishes first wins the million dollars. Who will get done fastest? Trick question, the Mexicans. Because Americans are pill popping,weed smoking,meth cooking drunks. And that's why we have so many people living off of the government. Yet we blame the Mexicans and everything else other than looking at the real problem in America. Which lies within its borders.
                  what kinda weed you smoking bud?

Comment

Well yeah there's that and my cousin heard about that from me more than I commented on the weed. I wouldn't walk across the street to see that concert.

But she did say there was some women there I'd like to have seen. I said "Well your phone has a camera on it. You getting a contact high so bad you forgot how to take pictures?" She didn't text me back. I think she was lying. Probably just a bunch of chunky chicks in daisy dukes and gay guys running around in there.
                    surreptitiously pervin on non-consenting women. not a good look. we'll pray for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      [QUOTE=curtintex;16463102]It's called "Around the Campfire". When you're at camp, hunting, with your hunting buddies, in your hunting gear, if the only thing that you and your hunting buddies talk about is hunting, y'all have got to be the most boring SOBs in the whole hunting world.

I've found that the people that talk about hunting the most, probably do it the least. You can tell from all the details in their live hunts that make them sound like indian braves. Except for Fishndude....he hunts every bit as much as he claims.
                      He’s my hero![/QUOTE]

I’ve always wondered if FishnDude’s part Indian. Does anyone know if he squats to urinate?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        He’s my hero!

I’ve always wondered if FishnDude’s part Indian. Does anyone know if he squats to urinate?[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure if you know it Shawn but you said that out loud. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          He’s my hero!

I’ve always wondered if FishnDude’s part Indian. Does anyone know if he squats to urinate?[/QUOTE]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by SkipShot76 View Post
                            what kinda weed you smoking bud?
                            That's all you got? You're smart! So I'll ask you the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkipShot76 View Post
                              surreptitiously pervin on non-consenting women. not a good look. we'll pray for you.
                              You're smart and you have a good sense of humor. I can tell you're gonna do good here.LOL

Comment

I know some old white stoner framers and finish guys that would take that bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X