Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    I agree with you. I ain't saying you're wrong about anything because you ain't.

I'm just saying there are more rules bent and just flat out ignored when it comes to weed. There are way more rules that are enforced when it comes to alcohol. The point I guess comes down to being respectful of other people. It's not very polite to walk around smoking a joint or being drunk and belligerent. I guess that's where I have my own personal view on it. At least when it was illegal people did it where other people didn't have to smell it. I get nauseous when I smell it. But like I said to you the same applies right back to me. It's not about me.

I guess I just find it rude. Anyways.....it don't matter. It does but it doesn't. What's done is done. Oklahoma is to Texas what Cousin Eddie is to Clark. It's like Texas had sex with its sister and Oklahoma is what it birthed. I just have to accept it.
    You're just upset because y'all roll your joints all wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

That was insightful Dale. Prove me wrong. It's the truth and I see it because it is legal here. You don't because it's not in Texas.
      I did a quick google search are you sure recreational marijuana is legal in OK or just Medical usage?

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
        I really don’t care if if people smoke pot any more than I care if people drink. If pot was legal and drinking was illegal, how would people view drinking vs smoking pot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Same way they did when prohibition was around. It wouldn't make a difference to me if alcohol was made illegal tomorrow. But like weed,meth or any other illegal substance you can't keep people from getting it or making it. The only difference is people wouldn't be out in their front yard drinking a beer or a glass of whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          I did a quick google search are you sure recreational marijuana is legal in OK or just Medical usage?
          That's what I meant. It's only medical that's legal but that doesn't stop anyone. People do it right out in the wide open in OKC and the cops don't say anything about it. But anymore it's a slap on the wrist if you're caught with it just about anywhere so they don't even fool with it. You can't throw everyone in jail. It's everywhere in the city. You'd think it was legal every which way the way people do it down there.

Comment

I have been to California and Colorado. Rarely if ever did I smell weed or see people smoking. Recently spent 6 weeks in Tulsa. Saw dispenseries but never smelled weed or saw people smoking. That's because in those states it is illegal to smoke in public or hotels. Dallas is another story. Not legal to purchase but decriminalized. People smoking everywhere because it isn't illegal to do so in public.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I have been to California and Colorado. Rarely if ever did I smell weed or see people smoking. Recently spent 6 weeks in Tulsa. Saw dispenseries but never smelled weed or saw people smoking. That's because in those states it is illegal to smoke in public or hotels. Dallas is another story. Not legal to purchase but decriminalized. People smoking everywhere because it isn't illegal to do so in public.

And that very well could be. I've only heard about how bad Oklahoma City is. My brother and niece live there and a buddy of mine goes down there to see his girlfriend. So it's nothing that's even affecting me. It's not an issue for me. I just don't go there. Not just because of the weed issue I just don't have a reason to go there.

Glad to hear you made it back from Tulsa. They film every episode of The First 48 over there. Hell that's the reason you didn't smell any weed smoke. Everybody there is dead. It was just you and 3 black dudes there......did I mention I'm glad to hear you made it back?
              Last edited by okrattler; 10-21-2022, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Well- wife and I spent a few months in States where marijuana was legal- Colorado. Oregon. California. And yes you do smell burning marijuana some but most people in public use the vape pens with THC and they do them everywhere. When I talked to someone that work in a dispensary they said “Flower” is sold the least. Edibles and vape pens were the lion share-

Comment

Pot Weed WTH

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Well- wife and I spent a few months in States where marijuana was legal- Colorado. Oregon. California. And yes you do smell burning marijuana some but most people in public use the vape pens with THC and they do them everywhere. When I talked to someone that work in a dispensary they said “Flower” is sold the least. Edibles and vape pens were the lion share-

I don’t necessarily smell it everywhere in Texas but almost daily I can smell it when driving coming from another car. We live in McKinney. I smell it when we have our kids baseball games. There is a skatepark near. My son said one day “I smell a skunk.” I told him that that was no skunk.

The last few times in Colorado, I smelled it a lot. My wife and kids never mentioned a word. They didn’t know the smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Jtrage; 10-21-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
                    Y’all see me doing 7 in a 55, just mind ya business
                    Fify

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      People have been vaping weed in public in Texas for 10 years. You just didn't know it.

Dear lord people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Why not just go try some Alfalfa? You could smoke while you hunted and it wouldn’t scare the deer off.
                        Back when(way) cedar Bark and or grape vine did in a pinch

Comment

That was insightful Dale. Prove me wrong. It's the truth and I see it because it is legal here. You don't because it's not in Texas.
                          I lived in AZ while recreational MJ became legal. The only thing I saw was long lines around the dispensaries.

We had people saying exactly what you're saying on every church corner. The only thing I've noticed is, my property tax for my home went down for 2021 and hopefully 2022. While my home value doubled.

Are there times you'll see or smell it in the wild? Yes. Look at Mardis Gras... Will you be suffocated with 2nd hand smoke walking into Shoneys? Likely not.

I do not partake in the use of MJ. But, the good lord put it on earth for his children.

To address your concern of MJ at a concert. Well kids don't belong at concerts. I'd be more worried some drunk causing an issue and potentially harming my child. Than I would someone high ad a kite laughing. I've never met a mean stoner...

Comment

Well,,,, say what yall want to. When its legal in Texas I will be enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                              Well,,,, say what yall want to. When its legal in Texas I will be enjoying it.
                              Why wait

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

People been s.oking weed at concerts since tge 60s I'm sure. Definately 70s and 80s.

Comment

Working...
                                X