Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    You have a distorted view of society because you live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a **** hole because Oklahoma has always been a **** hole. Long before weed came into play, Oklahoma was known for its high rate of alcoholism. Oklahoma is full of people that type stupid **** on the internet.

I'm not a smoker, but I know doctors, lawyers, dentist and surgeons that smoke or take gummies. I know construction hands and multimillionaires that partake. I'd venture to guess that no matter where you find yourself and whether weed is legal or not, you'll find yourself surrounded by the dregs of society. You strike me as the type where your outlook on life is not affected so much by your surroundings, as your surroundings are affected by your outlook on life.
    A very interesting outlook on someone you have never met or ever will meet. Again, you know a very small percentage of pot smokers that are successful. If that's even the truth. We can all say we know such and such to win an argument on the internet.

I strike me as the type to call it like I see it. Because I am. Sure weed "helps" people with cancer and this and that. But it's not nearly as helpful to society as you or others here choose to believe. I don't know what alcoholism has to do with weed if that's also what's in Oklahoma. Does it help people stop drinking alcohol too? It's an all around miracle drug huh? Helps people become multi-millionaires and everything. Guess that just happens if you don't live in Oklahoma. That's interesting.

I'll take what you said into consideration. But as a whole no I don't believe it's a good thing. So in Oklahoma kids are bringing marijuana to school but they won't in Texas? They'll grow up to me millionaires if they smoke weed. Got it.
    Last edited by okrattler; 10-25-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

pot weed

Comment

Wonder if this will top the thread we had a couple years ago?

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Alcohol is responsible for 60-80k deaths per annum. Alcohol is responsible for billions in lost productivity for all businesses.

Cannabis is far less dangerous than alcohol. Plus your employees are far more productive than alcoholics by a large margin.

It helps veterans get off those dangerous drugs that the doctors supply to them. If it even helps one vet from committing suicide it will have done more than any alcoholic beverage.
          Ask the law enforcement folks on this forum if they like responding to an alcohol fueled domestic violence, does law enforcement and any agency that have to deal with the death and destruction due to alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            A very interesting outlook on someone you have never met or ever will meet. Again, you know a very small percentage of pot smokers that are successful. If that's even the truth. We can all say we know such and such to win an argument on the internet.

I strike me as the type to call it like I see it. Because I am. Sure weed "helps" people with cancer and this and that. But it's not nearly as helpful to society as you or others here choose to believe. I don't know what alcoholism has to do with weed if that's also what's in Oklahoma. Does it help people stop drinking alcohol too? It's an all around miracle drug huh? Helps people become multi-millionaires and everything. Guess that just happens if you don't live in Oklahoma. That's interesting.

I'll take what you said into consideration. But as a whole no I don't believe it's a good thing. So in Oklahoma kids are bringing marijuana to school but they won't in Texas? They'll grow up to me millionaires if they smoke weed. Got it.
            Legal weed does not have anything to do with kids. They can't buy it. Eerbody had weed at school IN TEXAS in the 80s. Cocaine and crystal too. What rock have you been under?

Aren't you the scraggly lookin fellow with the nasty hat that people shy away from in public?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-25-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

You have a distorted view of society because you live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a **** hole because Oklahoma has always been a **** hole. Long before weed came into play, Oklahoma was known for its high rate of alcoholism. Oklahoma is full of people that type stupid **** on the internet.

I'm not a smoker, but I know doctors, lawyers, dentist and surgeons that smoke or take gummies. I know construction hands and multimillionaires that partake. I'd venture to guess that no matter where you find yourself and whether weed is legal or not, you'll find yourself surrounded by the dregs of society. You strike me as the type where your outlook on life is not affected so much by your surroundings, as your surroundings are affected by your outlook on life.
              Aren't you from Houston? Lol.

Comment

Like arguing with a flat earther...

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Porter:Houston::Wimberley:Austin, hippie

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

It doesn't matter if it's legal or not, numbnuts...it's already everywhere! I graduated High School in 1997 in a predominantly white, middle/upper middle class, very conservative town. On any given day I could have bought enough weed at lunch to keep me and my buddies stoned for a weekend, but most fridays it took all night to round up 3 cases of beer. One legal, one not, doesn't matter.

You sound like one of these gun control simps who want to make it illegal to buy an AR so people will stop shooting up schools, when it's already to both have a gun at school, and to shoot people for no reason.

Curt nailed the situation, as usual.

Comment

And the panhandle of Oklahoma is like it's appendix. It's useless while it works, more useless when it doesn't, and a pain to get rid of...

Comment

Just to keep this thread stirred up https://highlyclutch.com/texas-am-dumpster-fire/

Rumor is they were smoking the devil's lettuce

Comment

If your kids dont do drugs it’s because you taught them that, not because they are legal or illegal. Your kid can score heroin/meth/coke/fentanyl/lad/cannabis………by the end of the day at most public schools if they are looking for it.

Does a no guns allowed sign stop guns from being in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

No. No I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I’ve always wondered if FishnDude’s part Indian. Does anyone know if he squats to urinate?
                            Well, I've never witnessed it, but I was told he hikes his leg on a tree or a pickup tire!

Comment

No. No I'm not.
                              Mmmm hmmmm.

Comment

This thread can be closed now. This was the mic drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X