Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    It's called "Around the Campfire". When you're at camp, hunting, with your hunting buddies, in your hunting gear, if the only thing that you and your hunting buddies talk about is hunting, y'all have got to be the most boring SOBs in the whole hunting world.

I've found that the people that talk about hunting the most, probably do it the least. You can tell from all the details in their live hunts that make them sound like indian braves. Except for Fishndude....he hunts every bit as much as he claims.
    Fishndude isn’t human. I’ve been told by a reliable source ( Smart ) that he lives 90 % of his daily life in a loin cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      What is your definition of a pothead?

And what does the medical profession have to do with a person who eats a CBD gummy to get a better few hours of sleep?

Also, do you drink or have you ever?
      Anyone that's for the legalization of marijuana. It leads to the same thing regardless of whether you just want to eat a gummy before bed or blaze up every day.

The medical profession has everything to do with it. They're who would prescribe you those gummies. And the medical marijuana is about as big of a joke as anything else a doctor prescribes. They say it's medicine but it's regulated worse than actual medicine.

It's all fun and games until you can't go anywhere without smelling weed. Can't take your kids out to a concert without them inhaling weed smoke. My cousin took her kids to a Dixie Chicks concert in OKC a few weeks ago and her youngest got sick because it was so bad in there. People think it's great until their kid gets kicked out of school for having a bag of gummies and all that. Then it's not so great. All that can stem from your poor little self not being able to sleep and wanting to eat one before bed. It's not just about you. When there's cops standing in front of people that are smoking weed in front of your favorite restaurant and doing nothing about it don't get ****** off. You voted for it. And whether it's medical marijuana or not people will do it in public without any problems from authorities whatsoever. Just go to Oklahoma City and you'll see how it is.

Comment

What is your definition of a pothead?

And what does the medical profession have to do with a person who eats a CBD gummy to get a better few hours of sleep?

Also, do you drink or have you ever?
        Anyone that's for the legalization of marijuana. It leads to the same thing regardless of whether you just want to eat a gummy before bed or blaze up every day.

The medical profession has everything to do with it. They're who would prescribe you those gummies. And the medical marijuana is about as big of a joke as anything else a doctor prescribes. They say it's medicine but it's regulated worse than actual medicine.

It's all fun and games until you can't go anywhere without smelling weed. Can't take your kids out to a concert without them inhaling weed smoke. My cousin took her kids to a Dixie Chicks concert in OKC a few weeks ago and her youngest got sick because it was so bad in there. People think it's great until their kid gets kicked out of school for having a bag of gummies and all that. Then it's not so great. All that can stem from your poor little self not being able to sleep and wanting to eat one before bed. It's not just about you. When there's cops standing in front of people that are smoking weed in front of your favorite restaurant and doing nothing about it don't get ****** off. You voted for it. And whether it's medical marijuana or not people will do it in public without any problems from authorities whatsoever. Just go to Oklahoma City and you'll see how it is.

To answer your question yes I have drank and occasionally have a beer with a meal. That comes up in every marijuana discussion which is stupid because it's hardly the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

This is simple minded idiocy…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To answer your question yes I have drank and occasionally have a beer with a meal. That comes up in every marijuana discussion which is stupid because it's hardly the same thing.
            For clarification this is not just about your or your cousins or me... If you want to drink a beer with dinner, drink a beer, but understand how bad alcohol is for your body. I don't think people should be smoking weed or cigarettes in front of a restaurant, but that is the establishments right to allow or not allow. If I want a gummy to help me sleep I will eat a gummy. i dont smoke weed, cigarettes or cigars. But if i did, its my right! See where we are at with this? you drink beer occasionally so you are actually a drunk! see how that works as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Which is bizarre because he's usually so insightful.

Comment

You better start pushing to outlaw beer ASAP. Someone may call ya a drunk...

Comment

Just stay away from the Rhino 5... It liked to killed me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=curtintex;16463102]It's called "Around the Campfire". When you're at camp, hunting, with your hunting buddies, in your hunting gear, if the only thing that you and your hunting buddies talk about is hunting, y'all have got to be the most boring SOBs in the whole hunting world.

I've found that the people that talk about hunting the most, probably do it the least. You can tell from all the details in their live hunts that make them sound like indian braves. Except for Fishndude....he hunts every bit as much as he claims.[/QUOTE]

He’s my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Absolutely nothing. I’m an entrepreneur. I’ve always said that when they legalize weed in Texas I’m going into the honey bun business. Gonna have road side honey bun stands in every town. LOL . Capitalism is a great thing.
                      Reminds me of the time I saw some girl scouts set up selling cookies next door to a dispensary in OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

That was insightful Dale. Prove me wrong. It's the truth and I see it because it is legal here. You don't because it's not in Texas.

Comment

For clarification this is not just about your or your cousins or me... If you want to drink a beer with dinner, drink a beer, but understand how bad alcohol is for your body. I don't think people should be smoking weed or cigarettes in front of a restaurant, but that is the establishments right to allow or not allow. If I want a gummy to help me sleep I will eat a gummy. i dont smoke weed, cigarettes or cigars. But if i did, its my right! See where we are at with this? you drink beer occasionally so you are actually a drunk! see how that works as well?
                          You don't think they should smoke weed in public. But they will. Doesn't matter if you plan on doing it or not. You can't have one without the other. That's the point I'm trying to make. I don't personally care if you eat a gummy before bed. But consider what the legalization of marijuana will do outside of what you do in your own home on your own time.

I get what you're saying. By definition a "pothead" isn't someone that eats a gummy before bed. But as we all know we all have our own code of ethics. Not everyone respects how others feel about it. Therefore they feel like it's their right to do it wherever they want. Which legally it's not supposed to be that way in Oklahoma. But the police know if they arrested everyone they saw smoking out in public there wouldn't be enough jail cells to go around. So nothing is done about it.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 10-21-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

You don't think they should smoke weed in public. But they will. Doesn't matter if you plan on doing it or not. You can't have one without the other. That's the point I'm trying to make. I don't personally care if you eat a gummy before bed. But consider what the legalization of marijuana will do outside of what you do in your own home on your own time.

I honestly don’t care if people do. It’s no worse than cigarettes or cigars and better than an idiot walking around drunk! People don’t frown on that.

More people should hit the gym anyways.. back to supersets

Comment

I honestly don’t care if people do. It’s no worse than cigarettes or cigars and better than an idiot walking around drunk! People don’t frown on that.

More people should hit the gym anyways.. back to supersets
                              I agree with you. I ain't saying you're wrong about anything because you ain't.

I'm just saying there are more rules bent and just flat out ignored when it comes to weed. There are way more rules that are enforced when it comes to alcohol. The point I guess comes down to being respectful of other people. It's not very polite to walk around smoking a joint or being drunk and belligerent. I guess that's where I have my own personal view on it. At least when it was illegal people did it where other people didn't have to smell it. I get nauseous when I smell it. But like I said to you the same applies right back to me. It's not about me.

I guess I just find it rude. Anyways.....it don't matter. It does but it doesn't. What's done is done. Oklahoma is to Texas what Cousin Eddie is to Clark. It's like Texas had sex with its sister and Oklahoma is what it birthed. I just have to accept it.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 10-21-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I really don’t care if if people smoke pot any more than I care if people drink. If pot was legal and drinking was illegal, how would people view drinking vs smoking pot?

Comment

Working...
                                X