Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    I know some old white stoner framers and finish guys that would take that bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh so you know a few productive potheads. Doubt it but like I said I'm talking about society as a whole. I live in a State that has more dispensaries than California. I know plenty of people that smoke it too. And productive ain't what they are.

I know farmers that are full blown alcoholics. According to them they're probably the hardest working guys around. It doesn't take a genius to run a combine or tractor. Today's equipment practically drives itself.
    Last edited by okrattler; 10-25-2022, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      I know some old white stoner framers and finish guys that would take that bet.

Good luck finding a Mexican framing crew that's not smoking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
        Good luck finding a Mexican framing crew that's not smoking and drinking too.

Fify

Comment

To the anti folks...do you realize that a productive member of society might possibly rip a single bonghit after dinner? Same as you can enjoy a drink or two?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
            Good luck finding a Mexican framing crew that's not smoking too.

Good point

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              Oh so you know a few productive potheads. Doubt it but like I said I'm talking about society as a whole. I live in a State that has more dispensaries than California. I know plenty of people that smoke it too. And productive ain't what they are.

I know farmers that are full blown alcoholics. According to them they're probably the hardest working guys around. It doesn't take a genius to run a combine or tractor. Today's equipment practically drives itself.

Did it ever occur to you that they were probably lazy and trashy before they started smoking weed.

Living pretty close to some border towns of Oklahoma I can tell some these dispensaries have injected in to local economy and it’s starting to look a little cleaner.
              Seems to be less methheads around the Oklahoma side of Texoma now too.

Comment

Funny how the folks who care the least about what others think care the most about what others do. Plenty of completely worthless folks that don't smoke or drink in the world but let's blame the devil's lettuce...

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

You have a distorted view of society because you live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a **** hole because Oklahoma has always been a **** hole. Long before weed came into play, Oklahoma was known for its high rate of alcoholism. Oklahoma is full of people that type stupid **** on the internet.

I'm not a smoker, but I know doctors, lawyers, dentist and surgeons that smoke or take gummies. I know construction hands and multimillionaires that partake. I'd venture to guess that no matter where you find yourself and whether weed is legal or not, you'll find yourself surrounded by the dregs of society. You strike me as the type where your outlook on life is not affected so much by your surroundings, as your surroundings are affected by your outlook on life.

Comment

Just read where WWE legend Kevin Nash's 26 yo son just died of seizures that sent him into cardiac arrest. He was apparently a bad alcoholic and had tried to quit drinking cold turkey. The alcohol withdraws killed him. This is something to think about if you have a problem and I am certain there are a few here that do. Get help if needed, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      To the anti folks...do you realize that a productive member of society might possibly rip a single bonghit after dinner? Same as you can enjoy a drink or two?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wait wait wait?… you are a productive member of society too?[emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        You have a distorted view of society because you live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a **** hole because Oklahoma has always been a **** hole. Long before weed came into play, Oklahoma was known for its high rate of alcoholism. Oklahoma is full of people that type stupid **** on the internet.

I'm not a smoker, but I know doctors, lawyers, dentist and surgeons that smoke or take gummies. I know construction hands and multimillionaires that partake. I'd venture to guess that no matter where you find yourself and whether weed is legal or not, you'll find yourself surrounded by the dregs of society. You strike me as the type where your outlook on life is not affected so much by your surroundings, as your surroundings are affected by your outlook on life.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Wait wait wait?… you are a productive member of society too?[emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]
                          Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Can't argue with this....

Comment

Comment

Uh oh he went there, enough is enough I know! Shots across the bow or a direct hit.

A very good analogy of the situation. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X