Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Copy that. Probably a bad analogy. Most of this stuff I’ve never heard of anyway and I probably should’ve kept my mouth shut. As far as real Marijuana my personal feelings are they should just legalize it and get it over with.
    Oh but they know what's in it. THC and stuff. Duh.LOL

You haven't noticed how people that advocate the use of marijuana seemingly think they're just a little smarter than everyone else? Ask ladrones how that weed is working out for him.
    Last edited by okrattler; 10-21-2022, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Just get drunk like pappy used too. Marijuwana is bad mmmmmkay...

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        This fit anybody here ?
        You gave me a good laugh Don. Us older dudes know exactly how accurate this is. Only thing missing in the picture is the guy munchin down on a honey bun. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Same with both marijuana and the vaccine. It's all about control. Do you really think your government or anyone in the medical profession gives two licks about you? They don't.

Follow the leader. Ain't a vaccer that's any less weak minded than a pothead.
          SMH.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            Same with both marijuana and the vaccine. It's all about control. Do you really think your government or anyone in the medical profession gives two licks about you? They don't.

Follow the leader. Ain't a vaccer that's any less weak minded than a pothead.

What is your definition of a pothead?

And what does the medical profession have to do with a person who eats a CBD gummy to get a better few hours of sleep?

Also, do you drink or have you ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              You gave me a good laugh Don. Us older dudes know exactly how accurate this is. Only thing missing in the picture is the guy munchin down on a honey bun. LOL
              You got something against honey buns dude ?

Comment

How high are you?
                Hi, how are you?
                LOL

Comment

Why is this getting so much traction. This is a hunting forum and the number one post is about fake weed...........and in the middle of deer season...just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    You got something against honey buns dude ?
                    Absolutely nothing. I’m an entrepreneur. I’ve always said that when they legalize weed in Texas I’m going into the honey bun business. Gonna have road side honey bun stands in every town. LOL . Capitalism is a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                      Why is this getting so much traction. This is a hunting forum and the number one post is about fake weed...........and in the middle of deer season...just wow
                      We talk about a lot more than just hunting sitting around our campfire

Comment

Your right 100%. I’d much rather be reading about a successful hunting trip right now. You got any?

Comment

"How many pots have you smoken?"

-Andy Stitzer

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            SMH.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's called "Around the Campfire". When you're at camp, hunting, with your hunting buddies, in your hunting gear, if the only thing that you and your hunting buddies talk about is hunting, y'all have got to be the most boring SOBs in the whole hunting world.

I've found that the people that talk about hunting the most, probably do it the least. You can tell from all the details in their live hunts that make them sound like indian braves. Except for Fishndude....he hunts every bit as much as he claims.

Comment

Hunting season doesn't start till you have to wear a jacket all day

Comment

Working...
                                X