Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    11.4 miles today
    That is good. Are you using a back or just walking??

Comment

Originally posted by LoganAY View Post
      I do 4 workouts a week with a TRX type suspension system. I have done push and legs so far this week. Today is pull day. Tomorrow is abs/core. This is month 7 for me.

Anyone else use a suspension system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used one, interested about the one you’re using though.

How’s it working for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        That is good. Are you using a back or just walking??
        I have a backpack that is in the 35-40 pound range. I need to put it on the scale to see for sure. Have a hunt in NM end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
          Never used one, interested about the one you’re using though.

How’s it working for you?

I have a Woss brand, which isn’t sold anymore because of legal issues and copyright or patent related stuff. Anyway, it is pretty great at producing results in a short workout time frame. I started with 10-12 minute workouts and now do 45 minute workouts. Visible results and strength results are pretty obvious.

Mine works on door frames and I have a mount on my porch. It is versatile and because the amount of resistance is based on body weight and exercise angle, it has endless opportunities. There are numerous free apps to create and track workouts and exercises. I couldn’t recommend it enough for building basic strength and fat burning.

It is probably not the best if you want to gain BIG muscle mass.

The main perk is that I save on a gym membership because everything is at home.

Comment

I do 4 workouts a week with a TRX type suspension system. I have done push and legs so far this week. Today is pull day. Tomorrow is abs/core. This is month 7 for me.

Anyone else use a suspension system?

I've used it in the past, but it's been quite some time since I've used TRX. Some of the core exercises are killers!

Comment

Comment

I have a Woss brand, which isn’t sold anymore because of legal issues and copyright or patent related stuff. Anyway, it is pretty great at producing results in a short workout time frame. I started with 10-12 minute workouts and now do 45 minute workouts. Visible results and strength results are pretty obvious.

Mine works on door frames and I have a mount on my porch. It is versatile and because the amount of resistance is based on body weight and exercise angle, it has endless opportunities. There are numerous free apps to create and track workouts and exercises. I couldn’t recommend it enough for building basic strength and fat burning.

It is probably not the best if you want to gain BIG muscle mass.

The main perk is that I save on a gym membership because everything is at home.

Thanks for the info. I’ve been putting a garage gym together also. I was thinking of adding something like the rig you described to the fold.

Now that I’ve found I’ve got a new fracture in my L spine and a few mushed up discs I’ve got another surgery in my near future.

Thought something like that would help with rehab.

Comment

Back at it early this morning for giant sets on chest, back and biceps. 5X5-8

Bench press/t-bar row/preacher curl/ab roller
                  Incline DB chest press/T-bar row inverse grip/BB curl/incline situp
                  DB chest fly/lat pull down/rope hammer curl/incline leg raise

Glad its the weekend so I can recover! I need some rest.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Love seeing all the people still grinding!

Knocked out a solid Chest and Tri workout this morning. Just was invited to hunt on a place in south texas this weekend so I will be trying to sneak in some ranch road runs tomorrow and maybe Sunday so I don't miss out on to much.

Keep grinding everyone! We have 84 days left of 2022 to make progress!

Comment

5.5 mile jog on the private runway here at this place. Maintained a 8.35 mile pace so pretty excited for that!

Now filling feeders and cutting brush!

Comment

Been cutting brush and setting up stands so far today and probably going to try and crank out a 3 mile run if my calves will allow it. Stuck my first buck with the new bow and my first one in a few years now this morning and will admit it sure was easier dragging him 100 yards through the brush now then the deer I shot last January!

Hope everyone is still grinding because it’s freaking worth it and glad I’ve been sticking to it the last year!

This morning:

Jan 2nd I believe:

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Been cutting brush and setting up stands so far today and probably going to try and crank out a 3 mile run if my calves will allow it. Stuck my first buck with the new bow and my first one in a few years now this morning and will admit it sure was easier dragging him 100 yards through the brush now then the deer I shot last January!

Hope everyone is still grinding because it’s freaking worth it and glad I’ve been sticking to it the last year!

This morning:

Jan 2nd I believe:

Good stuff right here! Way to stick with it. Consistency is key. What’s your workout and dieting program looking like? Any therapies or supplements you take?

Keep it up! Proud of ya!!

Comment

I have not hiked in a few day due to blisters and working off a ladder for the last couple days. My feet hurt! I’ll get back to it in a couple days for sure

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

This morning:

Jan 2nd I believe:

Congrats on the progress!! Well done and nice buck too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ammo View Post
                                Good stuff right here! Way to stick with it. Consistency is key. What’s your workout and dieting program looking like? Any therapies or supplements you take?

Keep it up! Proud of ya!!
                                Hitting the gym 5-6x’s a week. Just protein and multi vitamins. Trying to stay between 2000-2500 calories in and keeping a gram of protein per pound of body weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X