Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Freaking did it! Took 10 days longer then expected but weighed in at 199 today post leg workout! Haven't been below 200 in 8-9 years so absolutely pumped.

Now need to set a new goal so hoping I can be below 190' before teal season (September 10th) and from there I will want to float in the 185-190' range and really focus on muscle development.

Hope every keeps pushing!

Congrats didn’t realize you had goals to be that light. I thought you were one of those naturally thick muscle guys. I made the transformation a little over 10 years ago. Took off about 45 lbs and have kept it off. I float in the 180s depending on diet and effort. Best of luck getting the last 10 or so off. I really had to focus on diet to get in the 180s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and back along with some core mixed in…

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Congrats didn’t realize you had goals to be that light. I thought you were one of those naturally thick muscle guys. I made the transformation a little over 10 years ago. Took off about 45 lbs and have kept it off. I float in the 180s depending on diet and effort. Best of luck getting the last 10 or so off. I really had to focus on diet to get in the 180s.

I wish but unfortunately I have been one of those guys always working out but never hitting it very hard and not eating correctly.

I am thinking the 185-190 range will be a solid spot but we shall see.

Believe I am making today a rest day for the first one in a hot minute.

Comment

Arms and abs… hope to get some cardio in late; a run or bike ride

Comment

Just finished arms and core with a little jog at the end.

Looks like chest and back tomorrow

Comment

Currently warming up on the stairs to hell machine

Let’s get ittttt

Comment

A little late but warming up for legs!!

Comment

Quite these last few days. Hoping everyone has been hitting the grind!

Only 1 more month before the chain of hunting seasons open up and holidays and we know **** well it’s much harder during those months!

Comment

I haven’t weighed myself lately but all my shorts are falling off if I don’t wear a belt. This amp’d up cardio must have ignited my metabolism burn. Did an hour of good intensity cardio bringing the heart rate up to high 170s to mid 180s and holding it there for 3-4 minutes before letting it come down. Burned 661 cals. Tomorrow is chest biceps and abs.

Comment

Kicking off arms as I type

Comment

150class, congratulations on meeting your goal. Takes a commitment for sure.

I know it’s a little late in the year to join y’all, but I find myself making excuses lately.

I don’t do much lifting. Mainly cardio, I try and do one endurance event a year to keep myself working towards something.

Did a 4 mile run this morning.

Comment

I'm travelling to San Antonio most of this week and headed to the lease on Friday so I'll probably only make it in to the gym on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmay View Post
                            150class, congratulations on meeting your goal. Takes a commitment for sure.

I know it’s a little late in the year to join y’all, but I find myself making excuses lately.

I don’t do much lifting. Mainly cardio, I try and do one endurance event a year to keep myself working towards something.

Did a 4 mile run this morning.
                            Welcome and never to late to join sir!!!

Warming up on the stair master and rower before knocking out shoulders

Comment

Somehow pulled a muscle in my butt cheek and haven't been able to run for about a month. Finally feeling like getting back after it, hopefully tomorrow morning when it gets cooler. Stay after it everyone!

Comment

Finished chest and back this morning

Arms tomorrow and Legs Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X