Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit it hard this morning for chest and back. Gonna be sore I think! 5X5 at near max weight. I haven't one repped it yet, but that's in the near future.

Seated wide grip chest press/t-bar row/incline sit up
    Bench press/t-bar row inverse grip/ab roller
    Bench press inverse grip/lat pulldown neutral grip/incline leg raise
    DB fly/lat pull pronated grip

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Slept in this morning and hitting Chest and tri's for lunch!

Comment

Chest and tri’s was slightly above average yesterday

Walking in for back and Bi’s now

Comment

I did chest and tri’s day before yesterday along with 100 body squats in groups of 10.
          Really need a guide on things other than hiking.
          5.1 mile hike at 3.5 mph with a 40lb pack

Comment

I slept in this morning. Gonna have to hit it hard tomorrow to make up for it.

Comment

This AM was finally a decent feeling workout. Actually felt my prework out and had a decent pump going without wanting to pass out.

Comment

I was off Friday and since I missed Thursday I decided to tear some stuff up. A full body arse kicking ensued. 16/14/12/10 reps with 4 movements per body part. I hit them all. Chest, back arms and legs. I had to skip shoulders cuz I thought I was gonna hurl. It was good day. Went to SA for a while with my wife, came back home and took a 3-1/2 hour nap.

This week was going to be the week for finding my one rep max on chest, but I bruised my hand using a pair of vice grips and gripping things is sometimes painful. Getting old sucks. I took a chance and hit chest and back today going with the 16/14/12/10 rep range and 3 movements each.

Incline bench press on smith machine/overhead lat pull/incline situp
                Flat bench press on smith machine/t-bar row inverse grip/hanging leg raise
                DB fly/lat pull down neutral grip

Arms and legs tomorrow

Comment

I made it for back and bi's the 21st and then was out of town running around Saturday and Sunday. Alcohol intake and food has not been the best by any means the last 10-12 days and can really feel it. That changes today to try and finish the last 70 days of the year strong!

Had a awesome chest and tri session for lunch! Shake for breakfast and baked chicken and veggies for lunch. Need to avoid the board meeting dinner and keep it semi healthy!

One day at a time.

Comment

Got a good one in this morning. Arms, legs and some abs. 16/14/12/10 rep range and 4 movements per body part.

Sled leg press/calf raise/BB curl/overhead rope extension/incline sit up
                    Seated leg curl/cable pushdown pronated grip/hammer curl bar over preacher seat
                    Abduction machine/cable pushdown supinated grip/spider curls
                    Leg extension/overhead cable curl/cable kickbacks/crunch machine

Chest and back tomorrow. May add some shoulders as well.

Comment

Slept in again...... Not sure what in the world is going on there....

Back and bis for lunch and it was a good one. Chicken and veggies for lunch!

Hope everyone gets theirs today!

Comment

Chest and back today. 4 movements per body part and rep range 16/14/12/10.

Incline bench press on smith machine/cable fly/t-bar row inverse grip
                        Bench press on smith machine inverse grip/overhead cable pull
                        Seated wide grip chest press/low row neutral grip
                        DB fly/lat pull down neutral grip

Arm and leg day tomorrow.

Comment

Slept in again.... Still not sure what's going on but I need to quit being a baby and just get up and get it done.

Today is shoulders but I am going to push that back to tomorrow and try and crank out a 3-5 mile jog this evening.

Comment

Made it for my jog this evening! 3 miles with a 8.28 pace. Slowly going in the right direction.

Shoulders and core in the morning!

Comment

Made it and knocking out shoulders and core!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Made it and knocking out shoulders and core!
                                16 mins of stairs lvl 13-14

DB Military press // Decline sit ups
                                DB shrugs // Side raises // decline weighted twist
                                BB military press // heavy KB swings // Y raises
                                Arnold press // controlled leg lifts
                                Face pulls // planks
                                Single arm shoulder press // KB around the worlds

Awesome work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X