Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up skipping the jog yesterday so might make today 2 a days and do it this evening

Comment

No exercise for me this weekend. It's time to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        I ended up skipping the jog yesterday so might make today 2 a days and do it this evening
        Cranked out a 4.25 mile jog before dinner

Legs for breakfast tomorrow!!! Let’s get it

Comment

Get er done. Good job!

Comment

Calf’s are sore but wrapped up my 20min stair warm up and starting legs with some heavyyyy hack squats (at least heavy for me )

Comment

Personal best this morning and I added 6 lbs to my pack so now I’m the 40 lb range.
              11.4 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are killing it- my left shoulder slap tear has been bad for last two months- had to really cut back on weights. I was about 248#-250# and weighed in today at 236# and my body fat % went up a little probably running 18-19%. You guys keep at it- all are making great life decisions

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Calf’s are sore but wrapped up my 20min stair warm up and starting legs with some heavyyyy hack squats (at least heavy for me )
                  While waiting for the leg ext Mch to free up I went over and knocked out some BB squats and deadlifts. Probably the first time in 4-6 months messing with those. Squaring 225 when you are 40’ lighter then the weight instead of 20’ heavier then it sure is a lot harder….. lol

Really pushed my self today weight wise and feeling it already. Dove hunt this afternoon for some cardio and then chest and tris in the morning with some core mixed in!

Glad to see people hammering away at it still! Next 3 months are the hardest in my opinion with hunting season in full swing!!! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    You guys are killing it- my left shoulder slap tear has been bad for last two months- had to really cut back on weights. I was about 248#-250# and weighed in today at 236# and my body fat % went up a little probably running 18-19%. You guys keep at it- all are making great life decisions
                    I’m down 10 looking for 45 more by next oct. I am waiting until the first of the year to really jump on the weights I think. But eating good and hiking is making me feel young again

Comment

Headed in for chest and tris!

Comment

Busted out a quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got chest and back done this morning. 5X5 supersets until I started running out of time then went to a 3X8. I guess I spent too much time recovering between sets. Legs and biceps tomorrw.

Bench press/BB row/incline situp
                          Seated wide grip chest press/bodyweight pull ups/ab roller
                          Seated row inverse grip/pec deck/neutral grip pullups/hanging leg raise

Comment

Slept in but knocked out a awesome back and Bi’s session

Shoulders and core in the AM

Comment

Legs and biceps done. 4X8 supersets with abs thrown in for good measure.

Bells of steel squat/BB curl/weighted crunch
                              Super squat/calf raise/arm blaster curls/incline leg raise
                              Spider curls/prone leg curl/hanging leg raise
                              Overhead cable curl/leg extension/hip abduction/crunch machine

Chest and back for tomorrow.

Comment

Put in 8.7 miles this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X