No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good gym day to start the day. My energy has come back. Not sure what was up in August, but I was lucky to drag myself outta bed two days a week for gym. I've been hitting the gym 4-5 days/week for close to 35 years. I think I'm finally over whatever upper respiratory crap I had as well. I'm a little sore today, but that will dissipate pretty quick.

Legs and shoulders today 5X8 with abs thrown in.

Seated DB shoulder press/prone leg curl/incline sit up
    Standing bilateral lateral raise/leg extension/ab roller
    Rear delt DB fly/bells of steel squat
    Hanging leg raise/plate crunch

Chest, back and arms tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Good shoulder and core session this AM!

Weighed in at 187 this morning so 77 pounds in 14 months. I am wanting to flatline in the low to mid 80's and should be good from there! Just had to do a wardrobe change again which is awesome physically but terrible for the bank account. Especially since I just did one 60 days ago...

Down to comfortable 32's from uncomfortable 36's and from tight XL's polos to comfortable medium polos.

New goal is 6 weeks to loose 5 more pounds and really fine tune some muscle growth. Also wanting to be able to run 6 miles fairly easliy so will be working at that.

Just a average guy chipping away and anyone who’s reading for following along can do this to! Just takes a failed attempt or two and some discipline. Blows my mind grabbing a 75’ DB to do exercises with and realizing I was carrying that around.

December 2021

September 2022
      congrats man, thats awesome

i have been getting it in but am moving away from traditional lifting to more running and metcon/circuit/plyo/jumping/carrying type stuff. ive been "lifting" for roughly 25 years and need to change it up.

the only lift i probably wont give up is squats, i love squat day.

Comment

Another hot mid day hike. Somehow my camel back bladder fell out of my pack when I bent over to pick up a small level on the side of the road. I didn’t notice until I got about 3 miles down to my turn around point. I sure was thirsty when I finally got back to it. And very glad it had not been run run over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Outstanding work 150! You have made a noticeable difference.

I'm still running but looking forward to cooler weather whenever that happens. Thanks to everyone for keeping the fire burning.

Comment

Currently on the stair master warming up for back and Bi’s! Let’s get itttt

Comment

Had a awesome shoulder and core session yesterday

Legs today

Comment

Im headed for a 8+ mile day after work in an hour. Ate like an idiot yesterday....must burn calories!!

Comment

My goal has been to post a 10 mile day

Comment

Comment

Just finished killing legs and now wrapping up in the sauna

Comment

I hit it Friday for chest, back and arms going heavy for 3 sets and 4 movements for each body part. Probably wasn't a good idea to go buy a new weedeater and then proceed to weedeat the entire fence line of the 2 acres I live on as well as around the house and numerous trees and barn. I was pretty stoved up that afternoon! LOL!

Got in this morning and went back to an old routine I've used in the past. It's a timed routine with max reps or specified number of reps in a certain time period. I worked abs in between exercises.

Wide grip bodyweight pullups-max reps in 5 minutes. 20 seconds between sets. I got 30. Well below what I used to get.

Bench press-max reps in 4 minutes with 20 seconds rest between sets. I knocked out 40 using 155 lbs.

V-bar pull ups. 50 reps in 4 minutes. 20 seconds rest. I got 35 when I used to knock out all 50.

Incline DB press. 50 reps in 4 minutes, 20 seconds rest. I got 50 using 50 lbs.

Peck deck. Max reps in 3 minutes. 49 reps using 150lbs.

Legs and biceps tomorrow.

Comment

Slept in and forcing myself a rest day as my shoulders/front delts were still tender and today is suppose to be chest and tri's. Wanted to try and squeeze in a lunch session but I have way to much to do at work. Just have to eat good and not slack!

Hope everyone gets theirs today!

Comment

2022 Workout accountability...

Got done with the chores around the house and almost got bored. Was going to Take a day off after 10.7 miles yesterday but figured I felt pretty good might as well get a few steps in.

Comment

3 times /week. one meal a day.

Comment

Originally posted by coldtrail View Post
                                3 times /week. one meal a day.
                                I’m trying to get my mind right to eat one good meal a day but don’t think I’ll ever get there

Comment

Working...
                                X