Clear All

Letssss gooooooooo

Finishing up stairs for a warm up and into shoulder boulders

Comment

Hope everyone gets theirs today!

Comment

Wrapping up legs and about to crawl my way through a 2mile jog

Comment

Freaking killed it today. Really making strides with legs and core lately. Wrapped it up with a 2 mile jog.

Arms mañana

Comment

Chest and biceps today. Not a great workout as I felt fatigue almost from the get go. Oh well got it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Solid ARM work out today.

Didn't eat the best yesterday for dinner so did a little 20hr fast before the workout to work some of it off.

Back and chest tomorrow as long as this knot in my right shoulder blade doesn't become to bad.

Comment

Cardio today. Starting to ramp that up to get ready for new Mexico elk hunt first part of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and back was good this AM.

Just got home from work and about to crash. Alarm is set for 430 for shoulders tomorrow morning.

Home I don’t snooze it to much

Comment

I've only made it two days a week for the last 2 weeks. Between family at the house and fatigue, I haven't had any desire to hit the gym. Took off yesterday to play in a golf tournament, so I went in this morning. 5X5 on chest and 5X8 on biceps.

Incline DB bench press/preacher curl
                    Incline DB bench press one notch lower/BB curl/incline sit up/incline leg raise
                    Pec deck fly/overhead cable curls

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Hit the gym this morning, but motivations was low but I worked through it and got it done. 5X5 supersets for back and legs with abs thrown in for good measure.

Bells of steel squat/bodyweight pull ups/weighted plate crunch
                      Inverse grip low row/leg extension/cable rotation
                      Overhead lat pull/sled leg press/calf raise
                      Lat pull down neutral grip/prone leg curl

Chest and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Jumping into this a little late in the year.
                        Was lucky enough to buy a new to me house this year that has more garage space, that we don’t use for vehicles. So bit the bullet and bought a power rack from rogue, an adjustable bench, 375 lbs of plates, and a barbell.

My background is mostly strength related (powerlifting in HS) so naturally after laying out for 4 years that’s my initial starting point.

Everything barbell or body weight related. No dumbbells currently.
                        Big 3 every other day. Five sets of five.
                        Days in between supplementing with a core exercise, front squats, straight leg dead lifts, skullcrushers and curls.
                        The in between days I’m usually focusing on 12 reps to 15 reps and strict form and pump.

Currently about 5 weeks in. That first week was rough. But just this passed week a switch flipped and man the strength I used to have is coming on quick.

Squats is currently 315-325 (5x5
                        Deadlift is about the same… which is abnormal for me because it’s usually slightly higher than squat
                        Bench is where I still lag, (normal for me) only getting 205 for 5x5 currently.

Body weight was about 173-175 at start. Haven’t checked it lately

I’ll stick to this for a month or two more and once I plateau a bit I’ll reset and change it up down to focus on boosting where I feel lagging and maintain the other two.

Comment

Went out for a couple drinks last night and ended up back home at 130am...... Slept in needless to say but knocked out arms for lunch and legs will be in the morning once I knock out a solid 9-10hrs of sleep lol

Comment

Just wrapped up leg day…..

Comment

I'm running low on vitamin M that's for sure. I have no energy today for the heavy stuff so I kept it light to moderate and knocked out chest and shoulders.

I go back to the pain management Dr. tomorrow morning for more shots in my lower back. I don't think I'll make gym in the morning, but you never know.

Comment

That makes two of us. I must have cut back too hard on my carbs the passed few days because this morning sucked for me. Had no energy and could not focus for the life of me.

Suffered through squats and bench and when I hit deadlifts I was just dragging ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X